• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Panfish Pics

eyeguy 54

Nice ones Royce, Gold and Red eh'.... I know where that bite is, whats left of it anyway. Didn't even here you honk when you drove by my house. LOL!

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
10 minutes ago, Tom Sawyer said:

Nice ones Royce, Gold and Red eh'.... I know where that bite is, whats left of it anyway. Didn't even here you honk when you drove by my house. LOL!

probably cuz I was not close to yu. :) pink was ok also. 

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Nice fish Royce.  I've had good luck on the wishbone too.  Hard to find the 3/4" in St Cloud but I have a good selection.  You finding the sunfish around the weeds or hanging in the basins yet?

both actually, today we were in 20 feet or so and they were 4 to 6 feet off the bottom. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, Tom Sawyer said:

Pretty sure you DON'T know where this one is;):D.... I see you creeping around, looking for my spots...lol

• Yayyyy 1

11 hours ago, eyeguy 54 said:

both actually, today we were in 20 feet or so and they were 4 to 6 feet off the bottom. 

That’s exactly what finding right now nothing shallow. 20 seems key.

Started out in 26 feet this morning and had 5 dandy crappies in 15 minutes then it was over. moved a mile and found a few dandy gills in 16 feet. And a couple bass.  Day 2 with the new rods and liking them more. 

321a.jpg

321b.jpg

321c.jpg

321d.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

Royce, how’s the sensitivity Is the tip soft like a tickle stick and how’s quality seem? About same price as a tickle stick I see may have to try one for next season. If It passes with flying colors do you it must be good!;) Tough day for me not much happening went from about 8-29 FOW and just nothing. Found perch in about 19 but even they seemed finicky and would only hit the dead stick. A bit windy on the lake today to!

Edited by AlwaysFishing23

Its a little stiffer than my titanium spring boober and much more sensitive.  I like it  better than the 27 inch ul ticklestick. Only used 3 and 4 mm jigs so far. Thumbs up from me. 

DSCN4166.thumb.JPG.3ef156e0a41fc19726e960899ab7e7c3.JPG

On 2/17/2018 at 4:41 AM, Rick G said:

Pretty sure you DON'T know where this one is;):D.... I see you creeping around, looking for my spots...lol

:omg: that reminds me the batteries on that GPS tracker hid somewhere on your truck are running low. The red blinking light on the base unit here at home, sure has been annoying. Can't believe it showed you were out fishing in the wind, close to home anyway, today.;) 

1 hour ago, Tom Sawyer said:

DSCN4166.thumb.JPG.3ef156e0a41fc19726e960899ab7e7c3.JPG

:omg: that reminds me the batteries on that GPS tracker hid somewhere on your truck are running low. The red blinking light on the base unit here at home, sure has been annoying. Can't believe it showed you were out fishing in the wind, close to home anyway, today.;) 

Only a few tiny ones..... Pays to get the hell away from the crowd...

20180218_075123.jpg

20180218_082535(1).jpg

20180217_075844.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

Nice fish rick and thanks for letting them go!!

Tough to follow Ricks Gilly Gilly, but might as well get it out of the way.... My best one today, was a grind until prime time, then the bite was lights out until 6pm. I couldn't pull myself away from my hole....5a8a2fe1a31d6_02181814001.thumb.jpg.3ff9bad089b8e6c9c040d54c71c898b4.jpg

popped out for a couple hours this afternoon. first fish was this nice gill. last fish was a bit smaller. brought a nice northern home to fry up.  bite was a lot slower today than what it has been. my wiggle must have been off a bit. LOL 

219a.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

Nice fish guys. Royce doesn't look like you took the day off ;)

10 minutes ago, IceHawk said:

Nice fish guys. Royce doesn't look like you took the day off ;)

I did till about 2 then just had to go for a bit. LOL 

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Lots of nice fish!  Central Mn is cranking out some nice panfish.

• Thumbs Up 2

popped out from 730 till noon today and fun city. went to 3 different areas and did not see another person. gold with red, purple with white produced. Tried the chartreuse wishbone again and still a no go. someday maybe. 

22a.jpg

22b.jpg

22c.jpg

22d.jpg

22e.jpg

22f.jpg

22g.jpg

22h.jpg

• Thumbs Up 4

dentist this morning and so nice out I had to see if the mazda would plow thru the snow and check the evening bite. worked great and I drilled right on my tracks. drained a battery but found some nice crappies. kept a few to smoke up and let a bunch go to get bigger. 

226a.jpg

• Thumbs Up 2

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

Great day on the ice today iced some good ones this beast topped out at 10 3/4 

fishing.JPG

• Thumbs Up 4

That sure is a beast Chris!.... I slammed 3 over 13 locally, wish I could of made it up with ya KVD, but duty called.0228181256-1.thumb.jpg.dc3095b302d2da4d22305d608fcb1a9d.jpgSure was bright out there!!! Don't forget the sunscreen these days...

• Thumbs Up 4