Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

acesinthehole

Holly Cow! 3rd Times a Charm!

5 posts in this topic

Nice fish! 

It will be a world-class fishery once again, really looks like it is coming around. I quit going up years ago and usually go to Red or LOTW buy look forward to the easy drive from the metro. Nice post.

2 people like this

5 hours ago, SaintPaulPaul said:

It will be a world-class fishery once again, really looks like it is coming around. I quit going up years ago and usually go to Red or LOTW buy look forward to the easy drive from the metro. Nice post.

My hope is for the same. Miss the big lake. :(

1 person likes this

Nice fish! We were up there 2 weekends ago in the fog and rain and fished blue jug and 3 mile reef. Between 3 houses and 6 guys we maybe caught 15 fish for the weekend. Heading back up there this Friday hoping for some better luck. Any tips would be helpful!