Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

wookiemofo

Looking for some help with our first time on the lake

2 posts in this topic

My buddy has the sleeper setup on a reef on the north end from this last weekend and action was slow, to the point of almost getting skunked. I'm heading up next weekend with him and we have no idea where to go. He'll move the shack today before he leaves. Any help would be so much appreciated. We can take it to PM so it's not publicized. 

If you're interested in helping shoot me a note, i'll tell you where it's at and bounce off a couple ideas I have on where to go.

thanks

Get a lake master chip and head to north side and head out a few miles to the mud flats can't go wrong out there fish the deeper edges