• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Hey people let's do this soon let's talk what days would work for you all? What lake should we go to I am thinking little elk or blue, but I am open. @ZachD @river rat316 @eyeguy 54 @Rick G !! ZachD let's plan this thing out if ya want too

Saturday is a maybe, otherwise february for me if on a weekend. @BassThumb.  

but dont wait for me. :) 

Would love to get together, but still in recovery from shoulder surgery. I will be attending the Ruffed Grouse Society Birds and Brews gathering and the Pheasants Forever Greet and Meet in Cambridge at the Pizza  Pub and Sidelines respectively in February. RGS on the 2nd at 5:30 and PF on the 20th at 5:30. No cost - just fun.

• Thumbs Up 1

This year I will be able to leave Finn at home, so I can fish. @Cret Jigs @Shack Anyone I missed come and join the fun. Let's get this set so we have time draw a crowd!

• Thumbs Up 1

I would rather fish than watch football - but then there are some that have plans for the upcoming games. Just a thought.

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Rube said:

I would rather fish than watch football - but then there are some that have plans for the upcoming games. Just a thought.

Good call

What day is that on 

February 18, 2017 at 11 am!! The lake will be Blue lake please use the north access. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

Who is coming?

• Thumbs Up 1

Damm - Leaving for Florida on the 17th.. Sure would have liked to put a few faces together with the posts. Mamma is ruling on this one!

• Thumbs Up 2

Totally didn't realize it was the day for fishing for ducks! Depending if I go to that or not I will be there... It is my year to win the ice castle though

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll just be getting back from Germany a couple days prior so I will try to get there, especially since its 15 min from the new house

• Thumbs Up 1

Trying to find an area for the get together struggled today. I would have done more hole hoping but the wind wow

• Thumbs Up 2

I was out for 45 minutes and just sat on my rear bumper. almost had to stake the car down !  LOL 

• Thumbs Up 2

• The topic was unpinned