• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Koronis ice?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Official Fishing Report Team - MN

How you been bud? I got some decent craps this winter on that lake we fished together. Not near the size of the beasts we had last two years but some quality 12-13 inchers. Hopefully you are getting out there and finding a few.  Not sure about the report of the truck last night but a few fell through this year and last few yrs between Vetrens park and first Island that area stays open all year.

Im doing good how about you? Unfortunately I've only been out two times this year on a couple local lakes in St cloud going to try and get out to koronis or rice in the next couple of weeks. Also planning a trip to Mille lacs on the 18th looking for perch, mud,or sand the best area to find them? Was thinking about using the red door roads.  just seen a pic of the truck it's on ifm on Facebook went in around 130am over by the islands.

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

Doing great ! Still chaseing all over trying to cut holes in as many lakes as possible.:) Bummer to hear you haven't got out much hopefully soon. You were right  that truck went down by the islands last night.

• 2 weeks later...

Do people do well when it comes to panfish on Koronis? I can always find em in the summer but never in the winter it seems

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Some people do well on panfish.  Especially crappies in the winter.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Check deep water near structure.  It's definitely a drilling game until you make contact.

4 minutes ago, Borch said:

Check deep water near structure.  It's definitely a drilling game until you make contact.

I'll have to keep trying, done plenty of that haha...luckily I have grandparents that live just East of Bug Bee's a ways

• 2 weeks later...