• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anyone have an extra spot in their shack?

I posted in the Open seats thread, too, but not much traffic there.

So this is a unique one. I am on medical leave after heart surgery. I am basically fully recovered except I have restrictions on lifting, pulling, pushing, etc. while the sternum finishes healing. So the short story is that I can fish, but I can't drag sleds, set up my shack, start an auger, drill holes...  

So... If anyone fishes in the Duluth area that might have a spot in their shack, I would love to take advantage of this time off work.  I can pay for bait, and bring all my own rods and tackle.  Heck, I will supply the beer, too.

Just a normal guy that fishes, hunts, hikes, and likes sports and beer.  Pretty easy to get along with.

Shot it the dark, I know.  

• Thumbs Up 1

I won't be able to hit the ice until at least the 18th, if I am able to make it out, I will keep you posted. 

• Thumbs Up 1