Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Spear guy 84

Erickson landing?

4 posts in this topic

I think it's called Erickson landing? North of walker a few miles on 371. We have a 24' house and a 1 ton truck. Is ice safe enough? Is it hard to get around? Any fish biting? I'm not looking to have someone give up there spots. Just looking any info would be helpful. We bought a new house n the kids r itching to go bad. But my wife is worried about the ice thickness n getting around in the snow. So I told her I would try n get some info. Thanks. 

I wont speak to the thickness of the ice in walker. I do not know.

We fished the main lake out of Trappers landing and had 20 inches of ice last weekend.  If that area is an option.

ANYFISH2 is that area from Trappers a good spot to find Tullies and Perch? Thanks.

Fishman11, i really dont know if the trappers area is good got tullies or perch!  I have only fish there the one time.  Caught 1 tullibee and a few SMALL perch.

I am sure there are jumbo anf tullibee around to catch, not sure if there are better areas.

We have always fished tullies between grassy pt and stoney pt.  Have usually had good luck.

For perch we have had our best luck in boy bay and the pine pt areas.