Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

lakesareaoutdoors

Ice Fishing Videos

1 post in this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• gunner55
      FYI 2 of the 3 landings near us were starting to look a little beat up yesterday. With the temps & moisture today along with more of same forcasted for tomorrow, I have to believe that access to the area lakes will be getting tougher.
    • Rick G
    • Rick G
      Still about 14-15 inches of ice...plenty of slop and water today. Access was very beat up when I left.
    • tipupsonly
      Anyone know what resorts are/aren't open to wheelhouse traffic this weekend? I see Hunters point and Agate bay are closed due to cracks by shore. I usually fish the east shore but might have to be open to something else.... Anyone know what resorts are/aren't open to wheelhouse traffic this weekend? I see Hunters point and Agate bay are closed due to cracks by shore. I usually fish the east shore but might have to be open to something else....
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      I took a break from walleye fishing on Vermilion and decided to chase crappies for a few days to get away from the crowds. Fun and a good bite also! Cliff