Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

1 post in this topic

Hello I am looking for this exact reel with the cork handles in left hand it is the black berry 2014 model. I really want one so if you have it pm me I will pay a decent price 

IMG_0386.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Chevy Nation
      By Chevy Nation
      Hey guys and gals!
      I was wondering what kind of fish is this? I was thinking they were redhorse suckers or something but I am not 100% sure! I have been catching them out of the Mississippi and don't know if they are invasive or what the heck they are because they smell god awful!
      Thanks!

By 12345
      Im staying at Arrowwood July 2-5 and looking to catch some 'eyes for a fish fry or 2. Never been to the area before so I dont have much to go by other than my overall knowledge of Walleye fishing elsewhere. Ill probably be fishing early mornings and dusk for obvious reasons, but also because my boat will be used for the majority of the days for entertaining the girlfriends family. Im open to fishing not only Darling, but Carlos and Le Homme Dieu as well. 

From what ive read and can see on Google Earth, the lakes are pretty clear, and from experience, usually means tough walleye fishing for this time of year. -I grew up fishing Woman Lake in the Longville/Hackensack area and that lake is as clear as they come. The only way we can snag some 'eyes in the summer is to fish the deep weed lines. Is that the approach I should be taking on these lakes? Does dragging rapalas across mid-lake flats produce? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Gavin.
    • Chevy Nation
      By Chevy Nation
      I was wondering if and there is any good fishing in Hastings during the summertime lake Rebecca, lake Isabella, Vermilion River, or anywhere off the banks of the Mississippi? I haven't caught anything yet this year and I am itching to catch anything now. Just a fyi I just bank fish.

Thanks in advance!
    • flagislanddan
      By flagislanddan
      Greetings fishermen and women! Its great being back in the swing of things and better yet in the boat! Both the MN and Ontario season is now open and fishing has been great! Staffers here at Flag Island Resort have been busy getting ready for the upcoming summer months with some deep cleaning, window washing, grounds work and remodeling!

On the Minnesota side anglers have been catching nice saugers, walleyes and perch. Soon the crappies should be finding their way into the shallows around Angle Inlet and other small creeks and the walleyes have spawned out over the past couple of weeks. With the warmer temps that started out last week anglers were finding fish in shallower water between 5-17 feet now, with the cooler temps, rain and winds most of the fish have been pushed deeper into the 16-26 foot range. Points and reefs close to large land masses adjacent to sand and rubble have been hot locations. Anglers have found fish near Soldier’s, Little Oak, Oak Island and NW Point. The water surface temp has been in that 50-55 degree range. Right now it seems like everything is working from ¼ to 3/8 jigs to slow trolling with raps in the shallows as well as trolling spinners keeping on the move at 0.9 mph.

Over in Ontario, the walleye, sauger, crappie, perch and pike have been hungry. Perch and crappie should be spawning soon. Crappies are being caught around the 20 foot mark . Sandy bays and points have been best for the walleye and crappie bite while the perch are still caught in the rocks. Many pike have been caught in areas with current. There have been reports of a lot of smallmouth mixed in with the walleyes.  Jigging with a ¼-3/8 ounce jig has been the ticket and the water temp has been around 49-52 degrees.

We hope to see you up here soon!
      Until next week, good luck fishing!
      Guides Dan Schmidt, Jeremy Glessing and Cale Albers
      Flag Island Resort
      218-223-8011

• 1eyeReD
      By 1eyeReD
      Simple question and don't give up your hotspots:
      You think crappies will be reachable by shore yet? By this weekend? It's gonna be nice, but a little windy. I'm heading out with the kids and we'll be hitting a few shore spots on different lakes within the same latitudes as the twin cities,  but just outside of the cities. Just curious what you all think based on your findings or experience.

• huskybass
      By huskybass
      Got out on a local lake on Saturday.  Almost through up with excitement on the way to the launch.  Shallow bays were hot, but you can tell it's still early.  Can't wait for this coming weekend.  

• White-tips
      By White-tips

• flagislanddan
      By flagislanddan
      Fishing Report from Flag Island Resort, Lake of the Woods NW Angle 2-20-17   Fishing on the MN side started out a little slower at the beginning of the warmer temps we have been having but we have seen a 360 turn around and fishing is back to where we like to see it for the NW Angle. We are seeing a lot of nice Walleye, Sauger, Perch, Tulibee and Pike being caught in 20-26 feet on the rocks and sand. The best areas we have seen all year are on rocks and shallow, the fish are feeding on the crayfish. The best colors ave been gold, red, silver and blue on spoons, rattler flyers, ripping raps and buckshots.   Over on the Canadian Side the Walleyes, saugers, Perch, Crappie and Pike continue to bite. The morning and afternoon bite has been best for the Walleye and Crappies. The Crappie bite has been best in 30 plus feet, look for deep holes with trees nearby and 26-28 feet on rock bars, reefs, shoals and humps for Walleyes. Tungsten jigs #6 or #8 have been best for Crappies with red or pink plastics and a wax worm, spring bobbers and electronics are recommended. Buckshots, flyers, flutter spoons, and rippin raps have been successful for Walleyes   With the warmer temps and rain we have recently experienced most of the snow has melted and we are left with water on top of the ice. For snowmobiles it is recommended to have scratchers to prevent overheating. We still have good ice with 24 plus inches and the roads are still good, the approaches are a little rough and sloppy but manageable. With the cold weather coming things should firm up quickly. Check with resorts and guides for up to date ice conditions.   Until next week, good luck fishing! Guides Ray King, Dan Schmidt, Professional Fishing Guide, Jeremy Glessing and Cale Albers.   Flag Island Resort 218-223-8011
    • JBMasterAngler
      Well, we went back up there to make up for last month. There was no making up anything! Bugs were horrendous, and the fishing was slow to nonexistent. The biggest point of going back up was to fish West Bearskin and Two Island lakes, and we didn't make it to either this time around either.    We still had lots of fun. Did a lot of hiking and sightseeing, particularly on the way up and he way home. Seen a lot of things I've never seen before. Was nice to sit out by the harbor and eat Sven & Ole's. Definitely a lot more people up there in July, as opposed to June. Well, we'll be back in October. 
    • monstermoose78
      Yeah I like decoys this thread used have some on here. I will try to hit a show Thank you
    • delcecchi
      BTW the "no fish on my spots" was just a riff on Tom''s "no fish under my dock".  Sorry for any confusion.  I'm not much of a musky fisherman, so wouldn't know if there are or not, really.
    • delcecchi
      It spit her out after the first bite..
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      Have heard of people getting bit before but that was a really nasty looking wound!! And some claim that Muskies do not like to eat walleyes! People must taste better! Cliff
    • DLD24
      My last trip to Mille Lacs I lost a big eye right before I saw it with the jiggin rap...Then 10 minutes later I hooked a 28.5" eye and that was the most scared I've been fighting a fish lol... Every head shake I was darn near dropping my rod tip in the water lol.
    • monstermoose78
      What kind of hand auger and shape is it in
    • LBerquist
      Heard island lake was a hot spot. Any lure that resembles a small foot should work well.
    • going4it
      I'd go with 112 if you have the room more power and I believe last longer on the water. I pilot is worth it. Spot lock to fan cast an area or to stay outside the dock that you just got broke off of are two benifits. I pilot link links up with your hummingbird unit if that's what you have for a depth finder. Let's you follow depth contours. Good luck with the purchases 
    • ANYFISH2
      sure odd to see the timberwolves mentioned in trade possibilities with the likes of a Kyrie Irving.