Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

1 post in this topic

Hello I am looking for this exact reel with the cork handles in left hand it is the black berry 2014 model. I really want one so if you have it pm me I will pay a decent price 

IMG_0386.JPG

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• UpNorth Bassing
      By UpNorth Bassing
      ISO vexilar pm me what you got and price picture is preferred 

• UpNorth Bassing
      By UpNorth Bassing
      ISO vexilar pm me what you got and price picture is preferred 
    • flagislanddan
      By flagislanddan
      Fishing Report from Flag Island Resort Lake of the Woods, NW Angle 1/16/17

Fishing up here in the angle has been great!

On the Minnesota side the Walleye, Sauger and Jumbo Perch bite has been hot. The early morning and afternoon bite has been best and the fish are aggressive. We have been fishing in 21-28 feet on reefs, gravel bars, shoals and rocks. Buckshots, Lindy Flyers, Ripping Raps, and Jigging Raps have all produced fish. Live minnows with demon glow and a bobber have also been successful. Colors of choice have been red glow, gold, pink and green glow. A lot of nice fish in the 29 inch range have been caught as well as large quantities.

Over on the Ontario side the Crappie and Walleye bite has been awesome, better than the days of Red Lake. We have also hooked into the Jumbo Perch and they are of good size and quantity. We’ve been fishing in the 28-34 foot range. Something to know about when fishing up the deep waters of Ontario is the crappie mortality rate is high when releasing crappies in 25' of water or greater.  We encourage guests to catch your desired number of crappies up to your limit and then go target other species of fish.  Crappies and Walleyes sometimes appear to swim back down the hole when released but often times do not make it due to being reeled in so fast from great depths. We still advise anglers to stay on marked trails due to the heavy current changing ice conditions.

Until next week, good luck fishing!

Guides Ray King, Dan Schmidt, Jeremy Glessing and Cale Albers

Flag Island Resort

218-223-8011

• BSLNORTH
      By BSLNORTH
      2003 Polaris X Edge, runs perfectly and looks like new still. 1.25 track.
      6400 miles

$2500 or B.O.  located west metro

• Holy carp
      By Holy carp
      Caught a few walleyes on o'dowds this weekend. Was marking a lot of fish on the bottom but very skidish and not willing to bite very well. Anyone else have any luck on o'dowds?
    • JBMasterAngler
      The DNR has tried introducing lake trout into several lakes in the past 10 years or so. Most attempts have been unsuccessful (hanging horn lake for example). DNR recently increased the number of lakers stocked in big trout, but numbers are continuing to decline. I would have rather seen them cut back on the numbers stocked into burntside as opposed to stopping it altogether. The heavy fishing pressure and the predation by smelt is a tough 1-2 combo for lakers to deal with.
    • JBMasterAngler
      Did anyone try holland on opener, or any day since? Just wondering if anyone had any luck.
    • monstermoose78
      My brother hammered walleyes and perch . Him and his friend ended up with 70 eyes caught and kept their limit and had 30 perch from 6 feet of water.
    • monstermoose78
      My old man met me on the lake today and I showed him I am a skilled angler! lol we had a great fish fry! My old man only added one crappie and 5 gills to the bunch
    • monstermoose78
      My old man and I had fun time today even though he only added 5 gills and one crappie. I schooled my old man but we enjoyed fresh fish No worries no gills over 8 inches kept or crappies over 12