Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Minnesota Fishing Report Clubs - ONLY 20 FREE MEMBERSHIPS Per Area - Join Today - FREE   03/08/2018

Fishing Minnesota has added a new menu item (see above) called Fishing Report Clubs. It's a way to keep the really good fishing reports coming and being shared only with those who also provide detailed fishing reports. We will only approve new members who request to join if they have already posted a recent fishing report in the area forum, associated with the Fishing Report Club area  you want to join. Initially we are going to limit the number of regular memberships, in the Fishing Report Clubs, to the top 20 members in each Club, to those with the best frequency and quality fishing reports provided in the club and less so in the regular fishing report forum open to all members. The higher quality fishing report reserved for the club of course. If  you want see detailed fishing reports/tips  around your area and will share your detailed fishing report as soon as you join, then Join Now! Some of the clubs are starting to fill fast. Use the Fishing Reports Club link in the Menu above (after you've posted a fishing report in the regular area forum) and request to Join.

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

UpNorth Bassing

I am wondering if anyone knows of any small lakes or ponds in the metro that I can ice fish I know yout want to give away any of your spots so PM me and I will trade some spots. I am looking to catch bass,crappie or possibly walleye

Tight Lines!

PM sent!

The clay hole in coon rapids, the pond by the big hockey rink in Blaine, cooper lake in est bethel, and so many more ponds with fish in em.

UpNorth Bassing
On 1/16/2017 at 7:25 AM, monstermoose78 said:

The clay hole in coon rapids, the pond by the big hockey rink in Blaine, cooper lake in est bethel, and so many more ponds with fish in em.

What other ones more near Minnetonka or Plymouth 

What /where is the clay hole in CR , guess I never heard of it. ?

edited- I''ll be darned; the google told me.

Edited by brrrr

Palmer lake is good for sunfish (and it's kind of a pond), but it's been getting hammered this winter. I'm worried about the pressure it's been getting. I wouldn't mention it here, but word is clearly out already.

There are a lot of great options to try around Eagan. That's where I do most of my pond fishing. 

I live in Brooklyn Park now and have had a tough time finding good fishing in ponds/little lakes up this way. Might have to give the clay hole a try

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Glenn_S
      By Glenn_S
      We have a couple openings if anyone is interested…We will be capped at 15 boats.

2018 Schedule
      June 2, 2018 – Farm Island
      June 16, 2018 – Upper/Lower Mission
      July 7, 2018 – Clearwater
      July 28, 2018 – Lobster
      August 18, 2018 – Big Birch
      September 8, 2018 – Championship, Lake TBD

$25 membership per person
      $400 entry per team
      Big Bass $20 per boat at the ramp

Rules, Payouts and other information listed on the website
      We are a club that has a ton of fun and we don’t take ourselves too seriously.
    • MN BassFisher
      By MN BassFisher
      A group of high school buddies and some of their family make an Annual trip up to Baudette, MN to fish Walleyes on Lake of the Woods. I look forward to this trip every year! Since this is an Annual Trip we all put some money and bragging rights on the line for the Angler who can catch the biggest fish of the weekend, take home the Trophy & $500 Cash and call themselves "Mr. Walleye" for the year. It was a tight race going into the last day with not many Slot Fish caught but one bite is all it takes...
    • Pat McGraw
      By Pat McGraw
      Has anyone targeted whitefish on Vermilion, specifically Frazer Bay? Any tips?
    • monstermoose78
      By monstermoose78
      When January 27  9 am 
      where Blue lake
      crappies are the target but I can point to other kinds of fish.
      please bring treats and this for people of all ages. 
    • MN BassFisher
      By MN BassFisher
      My buddy Tony (@bassfshin24) and I hit the road after Christmas to go and chase some Walleyes on Mille Lacs Lake. We had plans to fish shallow structure during the low light hours and then head out to deeper structure during the day using an ATV. Day 1 the temps had warmed up some from the recent negative temps but we were surprised to find a very slow bite. The slow day was topped off by some ATV problems which left us scratching our heads on what to do for Day 2. As it turned out our options were minimal so we decided to pull out on the lake by hand to some shallow structure. It was -15 when we hit the lake but we were greeted by a bunch of hungry Walleye!
    • MN BassFisher
      By MN BassFisher
      Last Thursday I got out in the Metro for a few hours with a buddy. We went out in the afternoon about 2 hours before Sunset and stayed for a few hours after it got dark. With the Sun up we punched a lot of holes, camera'd them and were able to find some thick weeds holding some good sized Sunfish. We fished those for a little bit and then pulled our shacks out a mile to a major piece of lake structure only to find that it was holding ZERO fish. On the way back to our launch point we stopped to check out a deep hole and found the larger Crappies to be roaming the edges suspended in the upper half of the water column. Big tungsten jigs with large plastics seemed to trigger their interest and get them to bite.
    • RiverChuckNorris
      By RiverChuckNorris
      My first foray into tv land.  Grant invited me to co-host an early ice episode on Mille Lacs last week.  We showed up like any weekend warrior with no intel and proceeded to try to figure the lake out.
      This is just the teaser.  The full episode will air in January and then be available on Superior Angling's YouTube channel.
      Give it a share/like if you enjoy it.  Thanks in advance!
    • Jory
      By Jory
      Not new to ice fishing but I can't seem to find the fish anymore around my neck of the woods in foley mn. so if anyone could give great insight of lakes times and maybe hints of baits and area of the lake would be awesome. 
  • Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)