Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

LakeTahoe

Snow on Ice?

7 posts in this topic

How much snow is on the ice now (Gull, NL, Round) (I realize it's snowing now too). Is ATV travel still decent if you're not doing long runs?

Thanks all!

Hey Tahoe, seems your asking for lakes around brainerd?  I am not certain on ice travel conditions on those lakes.  Although there should be plenty loose snow for sleds, but we have getting snow every day since sunday.

Leech last weekend you could get around quite easily with whatever mode of transportation you chose.

Thanks for the update ANYFISH2.  I plan on heading up to the east side of leech this weekend.  Do you think there is still a possibility of getting around with a truck after the snow fall this week?

I not real sure how much snow the leech area recieved.

If it is like what we got in the Randall/Lincoln area, 4-6 inches, travel should still be good. although i would bet there will be some deep drifts in areas to watch for.

Thanks ANYFISH2 I appreciate it.

1 person likes this

Your welcome, good luck.

Any update? How are things looking?