• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ice and fishing reports!

Hello fishermen. Waxy is looking for ice and fishing reports for Hawley/Lake Park area lakes. Your info is much appreciated and will be used wisely. Any info on lakes such as Stumpy(sand), LaBelle, Silver, Lee, or any of the Comorant lakes would be of great help to me. Rumors, facts, who cares i just wanna hear somethin'.

Thanx guys grin.gif

I drove by Boyer Lake near Lake Park, MN and there were 3 trucks on the ice!! Last weekend the ice was pretty thin in the middle of the lake and now trucks are on there today. These cold temps really produced some ice, I guess. If Boyer is driveable, then most lakes should be in good shape.

I spent about ten hours this week on Boyer slow is the word I moved changed depths , with no luck for me.Could see the perch on the camera and northerns as well with no bites. I was out this morning when there was one truck, Then the others drove out, they werent heavy trucks. Talked to one guy he said he never would have drove it but someone else did,I really wonder about people at times. Ice was 10 inches by the old stanly when I left at three. Tape dont lie. Now you have to return the favor and give what you know from time to time also.. Good luck.

Hello, I went and fished lee lake Firday, and yesterday. Goin for the crappies myself, which i caught some and a few decent sized sunfish also. They are mainly bighten on wax worms. Caught one on a crappie minnow but that was all.