Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

monstermoose78

Moose's Report - Cambridge-Elk River-Foley-Milaca-Mora-Ogilvie Fishing Reports

monstermoose78

Anyone make it out fishing today?

eyeguy 54

yep :) chilly but a great time

monstermoose78

Sunday looks nice

• Like 1

monstermoose78

My big batteries came today it took a while but now I can try to keep up with Rick.

17E2788A-FF32-4C4E-8B37-4FD9FE36FB96.jpeg

eyeguy 54

we will see, he is a drilling maniac! lol   get together when?

monstermoose78

I am going to blue lake Sunday. 

eyeguy 54

might not fish this weekend. mille lacs mon to wed

• Like 1

monstermoose78

For eye perch or pannies or tullies

monstermoose78

Cut 45 holes through about 18 inches and only used a 1 bar out of 3 bars on the battery. 

• Like 1

Kelly Oman

How were the fish biting on blue lake? I went up to cross lake in pine city. We caught plenty of crappies but size wasn't great. Which is unusual for up there. Went home with fish though.

monstermoose78

Not good I struggled to get bites I still did ok but it was a slow bite. 6 crappies only one nice one. I will get photos up soon

monstermoose78

Photo's from 1-7-2018

1-7-2018-1.jpg

1-7-2018-2.jpg

1-7-2018-3.jpg

1-7-2018-4.jpg

• Like 1

Kelly Oman

Nice! At least you caught some fish. It's nice.to get out! Especially since it's not 15 below Anymore! 

• Like 1

monstermoose78
11 hours ago, Kelly Oman said:

Nice! At least you caught some fish. It's nice.to get out! Especially since it's not 15 below Anymore! 

That is what I thought but the lake was packed. I talked to a few groups and They did much worse than I.

monstermoose78

I cut over 200 holes on blue yesterday and only caught some tiny crappies and perch. I fished lots of areas from 5 feet 24 feet of water. I fished for 6 hours with only two keeper sized fish caught. I was marking fish but they would not bite. I tried all my plastics and every color, wax worms, and euros. I up sized and down sized. That is three trips with the same results. Sorry guys the get together might be more bsing then catching this year.

• Thanks 1

Bluegill Dan

I had the same experience on a small lake in Wright county yesterday. The barometer was all over the place yesterday. Tough bite.

• Like 1

Wanderer
1 hour ago, monstermoose78 said:

I cut over 200 holes on blue yesterday and only caught some tiny crappies and perch. I fished lots of areas from 5 feet 24 feet of water. I fished for 6 hours with only two keeper sized fish caught. I was marking fish but they would not bite. I tried all my plastics and every color, wax worms, and euros. I up sized and down sized. That is three trips with the same results. Sorry guys the get together might be more bsing then catching this year.

Moose, you always seem to put in the most effort to get fish located for GTGs.  I wouldn’t count you out yet.

monstermoose78

Well I did mark enough so I think that is where we will start