• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

It's give away time again!

I got a bunch of ice fishing spoons and jigs to give away. Will be picking multiple winners on this one....... 

This contest is open to all FM members, even staff. All you have to do is post a pic from the last yr of ice fishing OR simply reply to this topic by saying ( I love Fishing Minnesota)  contest goes from now till Dec 5. I will anounce the winners on the 6th. Good luck, and Thank you to all who participate in this :-)

• Thumbs Up 3

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

I love ice fishing Minnesota 

IMG_0138.JPG

• Thumbs Up 3

Oh geez I love Fishing Minnesota, but if I remember Juan's contest last year, puppies and babies win it! :(

But, I'll give it a shot anyway! :lol:

IMG_2242.JPG

Edited by leech~~
  • Thumbs Up 4

8 minutes ago, Barefoot said:

One of my favorite pictures of my son ice fishing.

IMG_20160118_154143673_HDR.jpg

Great picture. This looks like one of those cold late season days with no one else out there and no fish biting. And your son is thinking. What the Ha!! is Dad thinking! :crazy:  Lol

Good luck winning. :)

1 hour ago, eyeguy 54 said:

where is yours Rick ?? ;)

Didn't you read the contest rules? :angry:

2. Eligibility and Limitations.  Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents.  The age limit will vary from contest to contest as determined, please refer to each contest’s official rules.  If the contest is open to minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but HSO reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor.  Unless otherwise stated in the official contest rules, only one (1) entry per person.  Only one (1) prize per household for the Contest.  Only one (1) prize per household within any thirty (30) day period for prizes under $100.  Only one (1) prize per household within any one hundred eighty (180) day period for prizes over $100.  If the contest involves listener participation by voting for a contest participant on the HSO website then the voting is limited to one (1) vote per person.  If a contestant receives multiple and/or irregular votes from the same user or users, regardless of the source, HSO reserves the right to disqualify the contestant in its sole discretion.  Employees of HSO, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other Outdoor sites, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win.  The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.    :lol:

• Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, leech~~ said:

2. Eligibility and Limitations.  Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents.  The age limit will vary from contest to contest as determined, please refer to each contest’s official rules.  If the contest is open to minors, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, but HSO reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of any minor.  Unless otherwise stated in the official contest rules, only one (1) entry per person.  Only one (1) prize per household for the Contest.  Only one (1) prize per household within any thirty (30) day period for prizes under $100.  Only one (1) prize per household within any one hundred eighty (180) day period for prizes over $100.  If the contest involves listener participation by voting for a contest participant on the HSO website then the voting is limited to one (1) vote per person.  If a contestant receives multiple and/or irregular votes from the same user or users, regardless of the source, HSO reserves the right to disqualify the contestant in its sole discretion.  Employees of HSO, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other Outdoor sites, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win.  The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.    :lol:

Don't worry leech that kid has you beat as you know kids win

• Thumbs Up 1

Ricky said multiple winners so even I have a chance.... maybe.....  if I send him a 5 spot....  lol

• Thumbs Up 1

I'll just go with the second half requirement for entry ... I love Fishing Minnesota!

Besides if the picture determines the winners, it will be a picture of a kid with a puppy and kitten next to them that wins.

• Thumbs Up 4

On Sunday, November 27, 2016 at 8:29 PM, leech~~ said:

Oh Geez almost forgot. Or their Puppies!! :lol:

who caught that eye for you in your pic leech??? ;) n

36 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

who caught that eye for you in your pic leech??? ;) n

Well if you look at the picture you will not see another person in sight. It was my puppy! :whistle: :P

Edited by leech~~

1 hour ago, eyeguy 54 said:

probably photoshopped in. ;)

Ya, well if I was that good at photoshop dont-ca think I would have put the whole fish in!! :/

I either need to A-get longer arms. B-get a selfie stick or C-catch smaller fish!

It would have even looked a lot bigger if I would have been holding it out and wasn't holding right next to my head to try and even get it in the picture! :D

Edited by leech~~