• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anybody else waiting until the bitter end to winterize their boats? Thought about doing it before this weekends cold snap but the temps look to stabilize next week and we wont have ice for awhile. Just cant bring myself to do it yet!

6 hours ago, LunkerLover84 said:

Anybody else waiting until the bitter end to winterize their boats? Thought about doing it before this weekends cold snap but the temps look to stabilize next week and we wont have ice for awhile. Just cant bring myself to do it yet!

My boats been in storage for almost a month... I'm not a fall fisherman. I think if you drain the lower unit good ( tilt motor all the Way down) and it drain for a few minutes maybe throw a shot of air through your live well lines and call it good till you get out agian and winterize it for good. Thats what I would do.

• Thumbs Up 1

Yeah looking at next weeks forecast which calls for more snow, i might end up putting the boat away this weekend as well. It just better not get back into the 50's or 60's the following week! 

• Thumbs Up 1

Mine stays in a heated garage so it doesn't get winterized. She did get some stabil and a fresh coat of wax just the other day.

IMG_20161113_162723456_HDR.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1