• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Just wondering??

HunterFisher11

Going to be coming up to nam and kab for last open water fishing for the year, just wondering if any one has been out and any luck?? And any pointers on where to try and presentation?? Thanks!! 

I was on Namakan yesterday and kept 4 eyes 14" to 15" caught in under 20' of water. Water temp is 60. I was rigging with a half crawler. However, I had friends out using jigs and minnows in 40+ ft and they did well. He said he found a school and using his I Pilot just hovered over the top of them. So it seems the fish are scattered and all methods are working.

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for the info!!! Will be up there on 10/5-10/8, have been looking at the weather and I hope they are wrong because looks like rain... Have you ever tried fishing out on pike island area? Brother inlaw drove down there this summer and said there were quiet a few people fishing there.

the weather has not been good this past week either, but fishing was still do able. Pike island is a popular spot and I am sure you can find fish there. Gold is. would be worth a try as would the area around the wolf pack. We had 4 nice walleye today and a great fish fry tonight. Heading home in the morning for the season. so good luck

Dusty thanks for the help!!!! Gives me a place to start at.. Hope you had a good end of the season also!!!