• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Camp Ripley 2016

ANYFISH2

FYI,

All applicants who properly applied for the either of the hunts are successful again due to both hunts being under subcribed.

Good luck to all.

• Thumbs Up 1

It took a little arm twisting to get my usual group to apply this year.  It just gets tough when the experience hasn't matched the expectation over the past few years.

I see any opportunity to get inside the gate with a bow worthwhile.  But that's easy to say for me now that I'm a local.  

I'm excited!

Wander, how local? If I may ask.

We have a cast off this year, from a group of friends that no longer hunt camp. I have seen a lot of folks quit going there.

I still enjoy it, it is still fun for me.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
46 minutes ago, ANYFISH2 said:

Wander, how local? If I may ask.

We have a cast off this year, from a group of friends that no longer hunt camp. I have seen a lot of folks quit going there.

I still enjoy it, it is still fun for me.

I was going to say, sounds like someone now has a longer drive to Ely?

Anyfish - 1.7 miles from the gate.  PM me if you want tighter numbers than that. ;)

Leech - yes, it takes longer to get to Ely now by about 1/2 hour.  An hour longer if the ladies come with.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
37 minutes ago, Wanderer said:

Anyfish - 1.7 miles from the gate.  PM me if you want tighter numbers than that. ;)

Leech - yes, it takes longer to get to Ely now by about 1/2 hour.  An hour longer if the ladies come with.

So, working in Brainerd now LFalls or the Cloud? Wish I could move north as we tried to plan by now. :(

• Thumbs Up 1

Working in LF.  It's super sweet to be able to live, work, and play around here.  Many may consider this drive by country but that's OK.  Our goal was to get away from the TCs and Ely was the original plan.  This came along and is turning out VERY satisfying.

Party at my place 2nd weekend?  Would love to but I'll be elsewhere!  That's why I applied for the first season.  I can ask my wife if she wants to do the grillin' for ya's! For some reason I don't expect a positive answer! :grin:

• Thumbs Up 2

:cry:

Again welcome, I was born and raised here in LF and now live by Randall.  I really love this area, good people and neighbors here.  Nice to have ya!

• Thumbs Up 2

• 1 month later...

Good luck to those of you getting to camp this week.  Report your hunts please.  

Us second week hunts want some intel.