• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

1999 Ranger R71- Excellent Condition

For Sale is a 1999 Ranger R71 - it is in absolutely great shape- you would never guess this boat is a '99. This boat has a slightly deeper hull than a traditional bass boat which makes it extremely versatile. I fished Lake Vermilion in this boat with no issues whatsoever- it can handle 4 foot rollers o big water or get into shallow 12" areas with no issues at all.

The boat will also pull tubers and skiers like a breeze with the 115HP EFI Johnson FastStrike. The motor will push the boat to 40mph and has a great hole-shot & gets on plane very quickly. Very low hours- the motor always fires up quickly and runs smooth. The gel coat on the boat is like new- always stored indoors, never outdoors. The upholstery is in like new condition as well.

The boat can comfortably seat 3 across the main bench seat and I've got the removable deck extension for the front that can be taken out with ease to drop in one of the chairs. The deck extension makes fishing up front feel very spacious as well.

There is only 1 spot on the boat that has a quarter size of dock rash from the previous owner. I have babied this boat to say the least, always wiped down after pulling out of the water & waxed numerous times throughout the year to keep it looking shiny.

The boat is currently at the cabin but I would be happy to bring it down to the cities for those who are seriously interested with some advanced notice.

Clean title in hand as well & the boat is registered in Minnesota (the pictures showed Arkansas, where the boat was manufactured and purchased from).

Asking $10,900. Please feel free to reach out with any questions.

Additional Details:
-115HP EFI Johnson FastStrike, runs like a top
-Ranger Trail Custom Single Axel Bunk Trailer w/lifetime license- Nice Chrome Wheels w/Spare
-New Hubs ordered and to be installed in the coming weeks
-Lowrance Elite 5 DSI 
-Garmin Color Fish Finder for bow
-Minnkota Maxxum 55lb Thrust Trolling Motor
-2 Size 27 Marine Batteries (Trolling Motor)- may need to be replaced in the next few seasons as I typically like to replace these every few years
-1 Size 24 Marine Battery (Starting/Electronics)
-2 Pedestal Seats & 1 Fighting Seat
-25 Gallon Fuel Tank
-Large Livewell
-2 Rod lockers- 7'4" & 6'6"
-Spare prop
-Navigation Lights
-Anchor
-Throw Cushions
-Docking Ropes
-Full Set of Spare Keys
-Extra Oil & Stabil

IMG_0422.JPG