• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Adjustments needed to be made. New ncor vid

Just back from the weekend.  Needed to change the plan, the water was all churned up, the fish didn't want to bite very well.   It all worked out fine in the end.  Check it out.

My daughter spotted the big Crestliner in the binoculars on Sunday.  Would have cruised over to say hi but we had a good bite going where we were.    Down rigged all weekend with great success.  32-34 ft with blue, gold and silver husky jerks.  Surprised to see that may boats out rigging this early.

The water was so dirty in usual areas the charter boats all knew to get out deep and pull plugs.  There was a real shallow bite in front of the field also for some reason and fishing on some of the reefs was good when the wind would blow.

I thought I would run into you....maybe next time.

And I left my riggers at home because I thought it was to early to. Oh well winds are pretty light today so maybe the water will clear up enough to get a jig bite going. Headed out in a little bit to give it a try.Will be here for another week.

Good Luck to you.  The winds has been behaving for many days now.   There is no reason it wont clean up a little

(always bring everything)