• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bass update

Fellow Rainy Bass Fishermen

Got back from another great week of chasing smallies around the North Arm and figured I would give a report..

Fished 5/15 - 5/20

water temps beginning of the week 44F and 58F when I left..

The bass were scattered around but inevitably a few spots throughout the day the bass would be stacked up..As a few of you already know (Capt. John and Wayne) i prefer to fish hard baits and early in the week jerkbaits were the ticket and as the week warmed the crankbaits began to work better..

Can't wait for my next trip on Rainy mid-June with the family

Ebbs

• Thumbs Up 1

Welcome to the neighborhood.  The brown fish certainly know your name.

Regards,

Wayne

Thanks for the reply.  Heading up on the 4th.

Hopefully they are staged up still and moving shallow and not already locked on beds..........

5 hours ago, hydrashack said:

Thanks for the reply.  Heading up on the 4th.

Hopefully they are staged up still and moving shallow and not already locked on beds..........

I'm headed up the 6/3 also. I don't hate catching them on the bed, but it is a lot funnier when they are stacked on just off the bank. Crazy weather up there, one year I bring my winter gear the next its shorts and sunscreen!