• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Center Bar Activity?

Benjy

I was sitting basically right on top of center bar about 10 days ago.  It was mid week.  At the time, there were very few other houses there, which surprised the heck out of me.  Coming up tonight and debating heading back up there.  I see some of the resorts mentioned good action on center bar specifically.  I certainly don't fault them at all for posting that info.  But I prefer to fish away from the crowd, so if its the usual city of houses out there now, I will find someplace else.  Can anyone report on the level of activity/number of houses on center bar right now?  Hate to drive all the way out there just to learn it crowded, then turn around.  It's a weekend, so activity will be higher, I'm sure.