• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Winnie GTG

MJ1657

• 1 month later...

I have to work Friday and Sunday this year so won't be able to make it:( post pics of the good times I'm sure everyone will have though for me! Good luck

• Thumbs Up 1

5 hours ago, PGF said:

I have to work Friday and Sunday this year so won't be able to make it:( post pics of the good times I'm sure everyone will have though for me! Good luck

Dang it!

We were just talking about you in the duck boat this morning. Hoping you and your crew would be able to make it. 

As of last night there was an inch. If the weather holds like they say we will be fine. We have had to walk out in the past. Everyone helps each other and it goes smooth.

MJ,

I spent 6 days in the hospital end of October and am now just starting to work 3/4 days and starting to walk around to regain strength. Need atv as I won't be able to walk to where we went last year.  Hope you deer hunt went well had to sit this year out.

Mwal

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, mwal said:

MJ,

I spent 6 days in the hospital end of October and am now just starting to work 3/4 days and starting to walk around to regain strength. Need atv as I won't be able to walk to where we went last year.  Hope you deer hunt went well had to sit this year out.

Mwal

Dang it. Sorry to hear that get healed up.

FYI when we've had to walk out in the past we basically go straight out from the landing.

If it does work to get out with the atv there are plenty of us that will cut your hole and set up your house @mwal.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 inches thick and building ;)

I'm going to get my gear ready this weekend with the expectation of walking.  I thought about bringing the wheeler just in case - and a shotgun for grouse.  At least the blocks will be easy to pull!

We've been waiting too long for this time to come!!!!!!!

• Thumbs Up 3

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

I heard they have 5-5.5 inches