• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Who are we, St Cloud area

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

welcome to the site huskybass! 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

Huskybass Welcome to the site! :)

• Thumbs Up 2

Welcome to the site Huskybass! Looking forward to hearing more reports from you;)

What bar do you frequent, pb? I may have run into you a time or two. I've been known to hold a few Bar stools down while enjoying some of that barley pop.

I am 45 and moved here 8 yrs ago. We live in Sauk Rapids.  married with 3 children (2 boys and a girl).  I coach football at SCSU and don't get out to fish as much as I or the boys would like.  we love fishing the mississippi and sauk rivers.  I grew up in the middle of nowhere in Northern North Dakota.  Fished a lot of lakes around our home near the turtle mountains and usually we made trips to Sakakawea and devils lake which were always fun. Appreciate all you guys who post on here often.  it definitely helps.  

• Thumbs Up 4

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Welcome to SR and FM! :)  ND is a great place to be from. :) 

Well, I have a reputation to maintain, Derbier, so only the best for me....which means it's usually the local VFW. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Sorry stick, just noticed my auto correct kick in quite goofy on that last post of mine.

Hey guys my name is Greg, I turn the big 40 this fall and live in Sartell, I moved here in 99  from sw MN.  I am a smallie addict as well but largemouth are also fun.  I have a wife and 2 kids of which my son is obsessed with fishing and I know he wishes I didn't have to work so I could take him more.  I fish a few bass tournaments locally and have done well on occasion.  I have a german shorthair and a crazy addiction to bowhunting.  Last year was my first year hunting out west for elk and mule deer, after shooting a 180 inch mule deer I can't get back to the mountains fast enough.  I also have a habit of smoking, about any kind of meat I can get my hands on that is, you haven't lived until you've had smoked pork belly.  

I have a skeeter bass boat and I will say it's one of the coolest things I have ever owned, I mainly keep it at my camper in the Spicer area so I fish Green lake a lot, but before that I cut my teeth fishing Pearl lake as well when I move here.  I also just got on a outdoors field staff and will be filming my hunts for them this fall, so we will see if I can get on tv of some sort.

• Thumbs Up 4

The newest member of my family is here. Sabrina Ann was born at 10:40am on Sunday at 9lb 3oz and 20in long.

• Thumbs Up 4

The newest member of my family is here. Sabrina Ann was born at 10:40am on Sunday at 9lb 3oz and 20in long.

Congratts on the new member of the family Matt:)

• Thumbs Up 1

Glad to know I'm not the only one who's ended up in the water a time or two during a fishing trip.  I figure someone's not a *real* fisherman unless he's had a moonlight swim or two--romantic or otherwise. :) 

• Thumbs Up 2