• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

GUN POWDER!!!

WOW!! Trying to find pistol powder is harder then finding .22 shells!!!

Where is a guy to get some?? (Metro area)

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Tried Bill's guns shops or Cabela's?

Which powder are you looking for? And what are you loading? Gunstop reloading in Minnetonka had some powders on Monday when I was in there

Pistol powder for 10mm. I would take any powder now!!!

Thanks caj99 I will call them or stop by.

I would call Scheels in Mankato or St Cloud. I may have an extra pound of Accurate #9 which I used for 10mm and now use for 357mag. Let me check when I get home after 6pm. I'm in Savage so it wouldnt be very far.

Thanks caj99, will call Mankato this weekend.

If you got the powder let me know, would love to buy it from you if you want to sell. (less of a drive smile

Sorry It took me a couple days to get back to you. I did look I have only one pound of #9 and I use that for my 357. Did Scheels have anything? I will stay on the lookout for you.

• 2 months later...

this whole powder shortage sucks big time. I am looking hi and low for win 231, unique, long shot, blue dot, or any pistol powder for that matter. I did have a little luck in that a co worker is watching different places for me and was able to get me a bottle of 700x. I looked up some of the rounds I want to load and found formulas for using the 700X. I will be able to use it for 9mm, .380 Auto, & .45 Auto rounds. I have this person looking for some 800X also so I can do some .40 S&W & 10MM rounds. I did run across a person on the internet that had some win 231 for sale but they were asking $35.00 per pound (not the best price but I would of paid it) and $40.00 for the hazmat shipping on it(shiiping was to rich for my blood). I am kind of taking the stance of just buying new factory rounds for the 9mm, .380 Auto, & .45 Auto and then saving the casings for when powder starts to show back up on the market. In the mean time I am trying to get as many primers on hands as I can so I don't run short on them. as for bullets I just started casting my own and as long as lead can be found I am set with bullets. hopefully my lead source never dries up.I also use this lead for making fishing jigs and sinkers.

• 5 years later...