• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Help Please

geo17

Currently out in 26ft near Buzzy's. It's dead where I'm at. I'm here till Sunday with my two boys. Any advice on a move to a different depth or structure please?

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Have you tried touching base with the resort to see if they had any ideas?

If your mobile enough, I'd get on a flat like Gregs, the Boot or Fellegy's. I'd fish on the top edge as close to the drop off as possible in say 24-27 FOW. Had good luck out there Christmas eve we caught 12 footballs, all too big and a few 8-10 inchers. NE side of the lake on a 17' sand hump and appeared to be only half a mile from shore. Not sure where exactly they were but they caught some nice fish. Otherwise highway july bar can be good too that's closer to you. Hang in there, hope you and your boys can scrape a few up. Good Luck!

Fished Sloppy Joes out of Brants this morning - had a lot of action but no keepers. Nice to see the variety of different year classes that I seen today.

Eastsider