• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2016- will the Twins be any better?

harvey lee

Signed Tory, guess that ok as he will be help in the dug out pumping up some of the players to get hopefully better production out of them. Issue I see, they need pitching more than anything could put 8 Hunters in the line up but with next to no quality starters, can 't see much for improvement for 2016. Fine Gardy went but I believe Jim P may need to go also and get a owner who wants to win and not just fill his pockets.

You're right about the pitching Harvey. I think they'll be better though, especially with a new attitude and coaching philosophy in the dugout. The pitching staff should benefit greatly with a new pitching coach too. That being said though, they still need at the very least a good number one starter which probably won't happen. It looks like they're already starting to get rid of some dead weight from the staff and the changes we should see next season should be pretty interesting. We're going to need patience because at the moment they don't have the talent to go from worst to first like we've seen in the past.

I'm optimistic about next season's improvement.

• 2 weeks later...

Looks like we will have an ok four starters and a battle for that 5th spot. If they stay healthy maybe 2nd or 3rd in the division. Sox are not holding back and KC will still be tough.

Sox just keep on signing more players. Santanna will help but we still need a center fielder. Maybe Buxton can come up but man he just keeps getting hurt.

• 5 months later...
  • 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

If this team gets even better for 2016...watch out.