• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Caledonia area Youth Deer Hunt

I am planning on taking my 13 year old daughter and 11 yer old son deer hunting for the youth deer hunt. I am looking at doing this on public land in the Caledonia area. I am looking for any help on areas to try? Is the deer population decent down there? Any local guides available? I love trying out and exploring new areas myself, however, I am looking to get ahead on the learning curve so the kids don't get bored. I am not looking for a big $ guided hunt, but willing to pay a guide or lease some land to keep it just us. Any hunter friendly places to stay? Thanks in advance for any pointers or suggestions you have.

PM me, I've been hunting down there for 28 years. I can set you up on Public land.

Good Luck,

Mike