• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2014 Archery Hunting Photo Contest

DonBo

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Great photo. Noticed you had not gutted it yet. Did you wait until the kids didn't watch you? That may have been a good move since they were having some fun up to that point. I didn't let me son watch his first deer get gutted. But now he's taken 8 deer so nothing new. smile

Thanks. I don't think it qualifies for any category and I don't really care. Maybe should have just posted it in the photos thread. But I thought I would share nonetheless. I hadn't gutted because it was a short drag to the township road and then down our driveway to the house where I did gut it. My son watched. And he asked if he could hunt next year (will be 11) so that will be a fun project getting him ready between now and then!

Also, great photos on here all around. What a monster mnpurple! Good luck to everyone still out there. My buddy who missed twice this year (archery) asked me if I would fill his tag for him but I am getting the tip-ups ready instead. lol

Preacherman, I love the perspective on that photo and the smile in that photo. Not to mention that the buck is pretty awesome.

6 weeks to go donbo... what ya mean winding up?? wink donbo will have to decide it the sled ics fits a category. nice pics people! keep em coming!

• 3 weeks later...

Couple Category 2's since I have no hero shot...

20141106_151734.jpg

and this one I called my answer to the bimbos who always post the pics of their legs tanning by the beach

20141106_140344.jpg

and this one I called my answer to the bimbos who always post the pics of their legs tanning by the beach

grin

• 1 month later...

Couple Category 2's since I have no hero shot...

20141106_151734.jpg

20141106_140344.jpg

need a corona in the pic smile

• The topic was unpinned