• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Spurs vs Heat

fishersofmen

Nothing on the finals in here? That was impressive to see what the Spurs did to Miami, absolutely took them apart. Some of the best "team" ball I have seen in a long time...maybe ever. Pop is unbelievable. I wonder if Duncan will come back for another year, I think he should walk away on top. Wade is one of my favorite players of all time but he is looking very old and beat down.

That series should have been a sweep, it was never really close besides the Spurs have a mental break down game 2. If the Spurs wouldn't have had a breakdown last year game 6 they would have and should have won back to back titles

So glad the Spurs cleaned up on the Heat. That team is one of the few class teams in sports. All the big names there take pay cuts to stay together and look what they've been able to do. I can't stand all the babies on the Heat and hope they all leave to go on.

Congrats to the Spurs.

I agree. Hard not to like a team like the Spurs. They just go about their business and win.

Yawn!

Until there is some real changes in how the NBA is set up, the Finals will always be between 4-6 teams every year.

I agree Scott the NBA needs to make some serious changes. I am glad the Spurs won they deserved it and they built that team the right way. Needs to be better competition throughout the league though it cant be between 5 teams every year.

Ya wasn't even close and should of been a sweep. Spurs are ultimate definition of team play. Except for Lebron, heat had little to offer. Wade looks old and bosh is overrated and soft. Not much else there.

Ya wasn't even close and should of been a sweep. Spurs are ultimate definition of team play. Except for Lebron, heat had little to offer. Wade looks old and bosh is overrated and soft. Not much else there.

Agreed.