Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
KatKrazy

Quality Bearings

KatKrazy

Does anyone know where I can get a set of quality trailer bearings in the metro area?
Nothing fancy just a standard 1" size that is not made in China, Taiwan, Mexico, Podunk, or somewhere else I can't spell. Are any of these still made in the USA or Germany? Thanks in advance.

rmh2o

Not sure where they were made but the last ones I bought were from Northern Hydraulic

fishhook8

There are several companys in the metro that handle all sorts of industrial bearings. Look in the yellow pages. Be sure that you have the number off the old bearings when you call as well as the seal. I bought a pair several years ago after the cheap ones failed on the highway. It cost maybe $10 more and they last several years. I sold the boat.

Giant_Jackpot

Napa or Red Rooster..........

Benny

Tull Bearing in N.E MPLS.Go North on Washington off the Broadway ave exit from HWY 94.
I buy all my bearings from them, so does my company.They never steared me wrong yet, even told me to buy factory stuff a few times as thiers were higher cost and same quality.

Benny

1DIRTBALL

Pioneer Wheel and Rim. If I remember correctly, they are not too far from the Convention Center. Very good quality.

------------------
YOU CAN'T BS AN OLD BS'ER!

KatKrazy

Thanks for the input guys. I will make a few phone calls.