• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Good luck on getting the boat out of storage. The guy I store with told me it was too wet BEFORE it rained this week ... Now THAT makes a guy mad.

Drove by Big Detroit last night. It was about 1/2 open. Should be ice free by monday. That is only about a week later than average.

Good luck on getting the boat out of storage. The guy I store with told me it was too wet BEFORE it rained this week ... Now THAT makes a guy mad.

thats some b.s. if you ask me. I would be looking for different storage. If this guy handles a lot of boats he should know the game by now.

Reminds me of recent dealings trying to get a part for my motor for a authorized dealer in Fargo. What a joke and no wondering people shop way more online then in stores. People dont understand customer service anymore and when we pay them for a service we expect good results.

Not quite all the ice is gone from Lida, but my brother-in-law did go waterskiing this morning. Pretty sure the boy parts won't be visible until Thursday.

full-1946-44980-1538930_525239637587021_

Not quite all the ice is gone from Lida, but my brother-in-law did go waterskiing this morning. Pretty sure the boy parts won't be visible until Thursday.

gringringrin

i made it out satuday. Water was pretty cold yet and the crappie bite wasnt quite going yet. Ended up with one crappie and one bass. I think it would of been better without the wind and clouds also. we need some sun to warm things up a little.

Big C was about 75% open last night and pushing the remaining ice sheet up on the west shore. Ya, the west access is messed up big-time.

Why is it always the brother in law????

Because no one wants to admit their family tree bears nuts.

And, because inlaws make us look a bit closer to normal. They can be entertaining to have around.