Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Minnesota Fishing Report Clubs - ONLY 20 FREE MEMBERSHIPS Per Area - Join Today - FREE   03/08/2018

Fishing Minnesota has added a new menu item (see above) called Fishing Report Clubs. It's a way to keep the really good fishing reports coming and being shared only with those who also provide detailed fishing reports. We will only approve new members who request to join if they have already posted a recent fishing report in the area forum, associated with the Fishing Report Club area  you want to join. Initially we are going to limit the number of regular memberships, in the Fishing Report Clubs, to the top 20 members in each Club, to those with the best frequency and quality fishing reports provided in the club and less so in the regular fishing report forum open to all members. The higher quality fishing report reserved for the club of course. If  you want see detailed fishing reports/tips  around your area and will share your detailed fishing report as soon as you join, then Join Now! Some of the clubs are starting to fill fast. Use the Fishing Reports Club link in the Menu above (after you've posted a fishing report in the regular area forum) and request to Join.

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  

trim and tilt

Just wondering if anyone knows if there is an after market trim and tilt system that can be mounted on a early 80's 50 hsp johnson. Or do they make anything like that at all.

1 answer to this question

Ya great ? Im looking for the same for a 98 Yamaha 25 horse. I know they are out there just too much$. Anyone got a good used one?

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• minnleu
      Wondering if Geneva in Alex is an ok summer fishing lake?  I've read the dnr survey from '16 and seems alright, but ya never know.  Thinking about living on it. Thanks
    • monstermoose78
      Great fish boys
    • Tom Sawyer
      Nice fish!
    • Rick
      Minnesota landowners with grassland or wetlands within 20 miles of Luverne are being sought to participate in the 2018 Minnesota Governor’s Pheasant Hunting Opener (GPHO) in October.  Governor Mark Dayton will lead the event, taking place October 12-13, 2018, which showcases the many hunting, recreational, tourism, and community opportunities that the broader Luverne area has to offer visitors. “I thank the people of Luverne for graciously offering to host the 2018 Governor’s Pheasant Hunting Opener,” said Governor Dayton. “The Pheasant Opener has become a special Minnesota tradition, made possible by our tremendous host communities. I look forward to another fantastic opener in Luverne this year.” The planning committee is reaching out to landowners who may be willing to grant access to hunters involved in the event. The land will be hunted only on October 13, 2018 as part of the Minnesota Governor’s Pheasant Hunting Opener. Invited hunters will be led by local hunter hosts, which may include local landowners. Ideal lands for the Governor’s Pheasant Hunting Opener include grasslands or wetlands that support huntable pheasant populations. Each landowner who grants access to their land will receive a pair of tickets for the October 12 GPHO Community Banquet, and will be entered in a drawing to win one of three $500 cash prizes. Landowners interested in allowing hunting access for the event or seeking additional information should contact GPHO committee members.  Email or call:; Arlyn Gehrke, 507-227-9193; Tim Plimpton, 605-759-6366; Kyle Oldre, 507-920-890. The Governor’s Pheasant Hunting Opener was initiated by Governor Dayton in 2011. The event highlights the local hunting, recreational, and tourism opportunities host communities have to offer visitors. Explore Minnesota and the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources are assisting the Luverne Area Chamber of Commerce and Convention and Visitors Bureau, and other local partners, in planning the event. Information and updates will be available at Follow along for social media updates using the hashtags #MNGPHO2018 and #OnlyinMN. Discuss below - to view set the hook here.
    • Wheres_Walter
      Are there the same number of rules about building a boathouse as there are about a $2M house that requires clear cutting half an acre, a road to drive your golf cart down to the lake, and enough lights that you can see it from space?          
    • Chill62
      Sorry I just saw this post,  If you are looking for posts on this lake contact me since our cabin is on the north side of the lake or what I would suggest is posting on the Perham/Ottertail County Forum.  I check it regularly and so does a lot of people and can get you answers in a more timely and better fashion the responses you got.  Granted Parmer did state it best Gene's Bait Shop in Perham is a great source of information.  Just be careful of the two rivers flowing into the lake and one flowing out for thinner ice.   Tight Lines!
    • Ballyhoo
      The exception is this year.  Adrians plowed road went right to Knight and Bridges and there has to be close to 400 houses out there.  Looks like the north side of pine at Christmas.  That kind of pressure is not good for those reefs and area. As far as sportfishing never being able to damage the lake, and judging by your comments Sam, I think you agree, I don't want to take that chance.  This lake not only provides enjoyment for everyone, it also provides employment for many hundreds of people and is the lifeblood of the county.
    • BTL
      Wow that is too cool! You even got a sturgeon on there. Man that seems like it would be so much fun, I could stare at that screen all day long.
    • leech~~
      I'd say you hit the nail on the head with the Mille Lacs issue and more wheel houses then years past. If more smaller lakes had some roads plowed people may not have to go to all the bigger lakes to get on.
      Its hard to argue with many of these points. One big thing to consider is how many jobs the fishing in that area creates. Not saying that makes it ok for the lake to be raped, but many people count on fishing to be able to pay their bills as there isn't much else (or not enough to go around anyways) around there for income. Lower limits may keep people from making the long trip. And the spring season helps that economy a bunch I'm guessing.   One thing I don't understand is why its 4 and 4 for 8 total walleye/sauger limit in the winter but then 6 in the summer? There is waaaay more people fishing that lake in the winter vs the summer.   The next post we hear about will be why the DNR doesn't allow two lines for fishing. I say whats the difference, you can only take one limit anyways.