• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Plow Zumbro? Any one?

I have not been down to the Zumbro since the "big snow", but i hear that it is 100% NOT passable right now.

Anyone interested in being the hero and plowing a road from ponderosa to fishermans inn?

I heard a lifted 4x4 tried to get on at Fishermans and made it exactly 1 vehicle length before being stuck.

I would love to put the "Memories of Hope" house out this weekend, but more importantly i would imagine there are several people that would like to be able to get their houses OFF the lake.

Then...there is the fishing part. Would be nice to not have to walk 1 mile pulling a heavy sled to see if the Cats are moving yet.

If anyone knows people with a plow truck, it would be great to get some help. I cant speak for anyone else, but i will for sure pay back the plowers with some fishing time in our house, an adult beverage and some good eats.

please post the info here or PM me if anyone hears anything about this request or who helped with it.