• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Garmin 250/250c

Mr. Pike1

Question

Has anyone purchased or have any experience with this new release from Garmin. Please advise.

6 answers to this question

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I don't think you'll find anyone that has used one yet. Wondering if you looked at the Eagel Fishmark 480?

sorry, nothin on the Garmin,

But I do like the Fishmarks. I got the 320 and the 480 is even better.

Used Eagle ever since the Ultra Classic days, great unit, great service, parts available if you break anything.

------------------
1...2...bam got him

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Fishmark 480, for under $200 how can you not notice it, 480 x 480, 4000 watts. Gets my vote for best bang for the buck this year. Last year it was the Fishmark 320. I troll Superior and like to see my down riggers so I may be going with the 480 DF ( dual frequency).
I love my LX3 for the ice but I like a graph in the boat.

Good points as the Garmin 250/250c as it is just being introduced and should be on the shelves soon. I agree on the pricing on the model you mentioned. I as a Joe's toningt and they had a bottom line unit (I think it was a bottome line 420 it had good pixel and peak to power for 199.99 and very user friendly options. Anyone have feedback on this unit. Joe's will have the 250/250c on display in the next couple days so I will go back to check them out and make a buy..Heck maybe I will get both as I am moving my current locater to the bow to replace the one that went bad.