Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

DonBo

Where to Shoot, Post Archery Shoots Here:

53 posts in this topic

Post 2015 archery shoots, target, 3D, indoor, outdoor, etc. Lets hear about them!

Jan 24-25 & Jan 31-Feb 1. MSAA Indoor Regionals, Chilakoot Bowhunters - Stillwater, MN

February 14-15. Lake Agassiz Bowmen Annual Indoor Extravaganza, Fargo, ND

February 15. Chilakoot Bowhunters 30 target outdoor 3D.

April 19. Chilakoot Bowhunters 30 target outdoor 3D.

April 26. Willow River Rod & Gun Club, New Richmond, WI 30 target outdoor 3D.

May 17. Chilakoot Bowhunters 30 target outdoor 3D.

June 14. A1 Archery, Hudson WI. 30 target outdoor 3D

June 21. Chilakoot Bowhunters 30 target outdoor 3D.

August 16. Chilakoot Bowhunters 30 target outdoor 3D.

You can find more info about these shoots in the posts below.

Please, no Commercial Contact Info.

CHILAKOOT BOWHUNTERS - Stillwater, MN

August 17: 30 Target 3D Bowhunter Warm-Up

Check our HSOforum for more info.

Faribault Archery Club - Faribault, Minnesota.

January 18th & 19th - Indoor 3D Shoot (9am-5pm Saturday, 8am-3pm Sunday)

February 15th & 16th - Indoor 3D Shoot (9am-5pm Saturday, 8am-3pm Sunday)

March 15th & 16th - Indoor 3D Shoot (9am-5pm Saturday, 8am-3pm Sunday)

March 23rd - 300 Round (state warm up) (8am - 5pm)

Rippinlip, what kind of facilities have you got for your indoor 3D? How many targets, what kind of distance? Same location as the MSAA shoot last summer?

Might be interested in driving down.

We normally shoot 30 targets in a range from @ 8 yards to @ 27 yards, depending on angles we can get to around 30.

Normally 3 moving targets too.

We shoot in a building at the Rice County Fair Grounds in Faribo.

I believe the MSAA shoot was held in Owatonna, we hosted a few Qualifying rounds, but not the state.

Thanks for starting this thread Don, the wife and I are hoping to make a few shoots this year up to your club also, last year was tough with family issues and we had to say goodbye to my wife's mom this past year that was not expected.

Don are you shooting the Chilakoot 300's?

Don are you shooting the Chilakoot 300's?

Probably the first one on the 19th, not Regionals.

Elk River Sportsman's Club has the following:

WED NIGHT LEAUGE- TARGET BOWS

THURS NIGHTS LEAUGE- OPEN TO TARGET OR HUNTING BOWS

Details

•League cost is $45 for ERSC members, $90 for non-members…league payment MUST be received the first week of shooting-NO EXCEPTIONS

•League starts on Wed 1/8/2014 @ 7 PM at the clubhouse. Thursdays 1/9/13/@7pm...This will be a practice or “bank” score that can be used later for a missed week if desired.

•We are shooting a 300/5-spot round with X’s ultimately counting as tie-breakers

•We will shoot a 12 week league (plus the “bank” week=13 week total), with a banquet upon league completion. League will run thru Wed. 4/2/2014. Thurs 4/3/12..State Tournament is Apr. 5-6.

January 18th & 19th - Indoor 3D Shoot (9am-5pm Saturday, 8am-3pm Sunday)

March 15th & 16th - Indoor 3D Shoot (9am-5pm Saturday, 8am-3pm Sunday)

March 23rd - 300 Round (state warm up) (8am - 5pm)

Saturday from 9:00am - 11:00am it is kids only, also the kiddos shoot 1 round for free.

Lake Aggasiz Bowmen will be having their annual Shooters Extravaganza on February 1st and 2nd. There will be 2 25 target 3D courses set up with a long and short course. The long course will have shots up to 60 yards and the short up to 35 yards. There will also be a 900 course and a place to shoot a Vegas round or 300 round. The club is located at 3110 Main Ave in Fargo ND.

Hey guys I just wanted to show off and invite everyone to Echo Valley Archers indoor 3D range.

We are located in West Union, Iowa. About 40 miles south of the MN border (just south of Decorah, IA) and about a 2 hour drive from Rochester.

Take a look at our awesome setup.

Click Here- Echo Valley Archers Photos

Click Here- Echo Valley Archers Website

We have a few more shoots coming up this winter.

February 1, 2, 22, and 23.

I thought I would give everyone here an invite to come shoot with us. I know it may be a long drive for a lot of you, but the range is worth the drive. It's a fun place to shoot, with a lot of friendly people.

If anyone has any questions feel free to send me a PM or post a message here.

Here is one of our shoots we'll be hosting up here in Superior, Wi this spring! Sorry for the short notice but it took awhile to lock down the venue! The shoot will be held at Fieldlogics production facility. Any questions feel free to call Custom Archery and Outdoors at 715-399-9900

full-26567-42239-3dshootinformation.jpg

Trying to round up a group from Chilakoot to come down and shoot this weekend.

Cool Don,

Thanks for re-posting the date.

Not sure if the wife and I will be shooting Saturday or Sunday yet.

Not sure if the wife and I will be shooting Saturday or Sunday yet.

We'll be down about 10 tomorrow morning. Hope to see you there.

Darn,

Wife and I will not be there until after noon.

Heading to church, then the range.

Our paths will cross eventually, looking forward to seeing you.

Watch out for the "moving" targets, I brushed them in well. lol

Have fun.

Mark P

Don,

Thanks for coming down.

We talked to Dave and a few other club members and we are going to try to get some of us up to your club among others.

Hope you had a good time and like always shoot straight.

Don,

Thanks for coming down.

We talked to Dave and a few other club members and we are going to try to get some of us up to your club among others.

Hope you had a good time and like always shoot straight.

Yep, had a good time, nice set-up. (except that one pop-up that fell just as my arrow was about to reach it. eek Oh well, that's why they sell arrows by the dozen grin )

Word has it that Prairie Farm in Boyceville, WI is on for tomorrow. This is part of the Wisconsin Indianhead 3D league and I try to go to most of them.

Couple nice options this weekend:

March 15-16: Indoor 3D Shoot Faribault Archery Club

March 16: Outdoor 30 target 3D / Indoor State 300 Warm Up Chilakoot Bowhunters

full-26567-43328-heritage3d.jpg

Here's the information for our last indoor 3D for anyone interested! This will be an awesome event for the kids and the Adult 3D range should be a great time as well. Grab a partner and come shoot the Team money round at 5:30 on Saturday night!!!

Any questions call Custom Archery and Outdoors

There's a 3D Shoot at the Hudson Rod & Gun Club this Saturday, March 29.

Anyone have any other shoots coming up you'd like posted?

The North Dakota State archery shoot will be this weekend in West Fargo ND. There will be two 3D courses with shot out to around 45-50 yards. The shoot is at the Veterans Memorial Arena in West Fargo ND. If anyone is interested in directions post it here and I can try to help. The MN State is the weekend of April 5th in Detroit Lakes MN.

Couple nice shoots this weekend.

April 12 - 13: Heritage Classic Indoor 3D Duluth Heritage Sport Center

April 13: 3D Challenge Shoot Chilakoot Bowhunters

Is the 3D challenge Shoot this weekend a non money shoot (no Payout)? Just looking for a fun no competition course to throw some arrows at.