• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Sept full moon this weekend

firefish_12

I will be out and about on Thursday night. Going to put the boat in on the windy side and see what bites. If they're biting--and I can't say I have my fingers crossed--I may stick around Friday, too.

If the wind isnt to bad friday i might finally make the trek up and fish the moon. Is it better to fish shallow or deep when the moon is full or is it a dump shoot.

I don't like September as much as I like October; in my limited experience, it's been harder to put together a solid pattern in Sept when the water temps are still in the 60's.

Depending on wind, I'm planning on fishing everywhere from deep weedlines to shallow rocks. I'll probably fish everywhere from 16 ft up to 5 this weekend, unless there's an obvious pattern somewhere.

I might give it a shot on Friday as well, haven't really tried this fall trolling gig. I don't usually have that great of luck bowhunting a full moon so might as well make one more trip out fishing!

Was all fired up until I read the weather report, severe cold front Thursday so my Friday night musky run is off. 37 degrees not good in my night musky records, but will nasty cold front shut down my walleye rapala run instead ? I wish I could go during near perfect Wednesday night conditions.

im going up in a week for few days doesn't sound like going to be much of a bite...where to start? anybody having kuck with anything?