• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

What does he score??

HunterLee

I will give you guys a little more time to guess and I will tell you. The score is with the velvet on.

This is sounding like a ND velvet buck?

I'll go 168.

If he's still walkin', how can you know for sure?

With 6 on his right, and 5 on his left, all nice length, he'll go upper 160's, perhaps even into the low 170's.

We came up with 160 2/8 gross on the buck. He looks alot wider than he is with only being 15 2/8 wide.

Little prefilming.click

th_M2U00039_zps10cc2a0f.jpg

Best I could do self filming as he spooked a little I assume it was because the wind. Click to watch.

th_M2U00040_zps14d4b634.jpg

The pic is off a cell, don't have the real camera pics on the computer.

buck_zps4c300ed0.jpg

Sweet video! Too bad he didn't stop 1 second sooner. That would have been perfect for the camera angle. Congrats and nice buck!

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Rat's Darn Apple Apps. Can't see the vid! frown I'm glad someone said it was a ND buck. I thought I missed the opener? eek

If he's still walkin', how can you know for sure?

With 6 on his right, and 5 on his left, all nice length, he'll go upper 160's, perhaps even into the low 170's.

I'm pretty sure the answer to that is that he's not still walking!

Awesome buck - great vid! Why was he on the move - did he have your scent or just heading to an ag field? Stopped nearly perfect at least.

I assume it was because it was pretty windy. If he was going to wind me he should of long before he got there.

You couldn't see him on the video but he was standing just off screen looking around but all I could see was his antlers. He needed one step more but he kinda spooked for no real reason, must of had a sixth sense of some sorts lol.