Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Matt C

Finally got some time Sunday evening to drive around Rice County and scout out some of my normal spots. Lots and lots of Doves around corn fields and plowed fields. Goose activity seems a little slow compared to last year at this time, but I tend to think thats because of the heat spell we just went though.

Got out this morning again to shoot at some winged friends. Ended up with 2 doves from the circle lake area, and 8 doves over in Cannon City. The field I hunt goose in was not available today/this past weekend due to an event they had. But from talking to the guy who runs that field, next weekend should be a go!

How has everyone else faired this opener?

harvey lee

What do we do with doves, eat them or can them?

Morneau132

Marinate overnight in a teriyaki and wrap in the thin cheap bacon with a toothpick and put on the grill. Don't overcook and they are some of the best little bites you'll ever taste!