• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Go Bison!

RiverFish

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LMITOUT

• BrianLucky13

• JBMasterAngler

• Big Dave2

In the end, it won't matter. Florida State 38, Alabama 17.

Bama has to get past Auburn and Missouri first. I'm sure Florida State has no one to play.

Ill take da bizon any day of the week. They could beat any team any day if they play good... and I'm a Sioux fan

I see the NCAA has released the SRS.

http://www.ncaa.com/rankings/football/fcs/fcs-srs-poll

It's just laughable, how is NDSU not No. 1? Charleston Southern and 3 OVC teams are also ahead of SDSU which is also a joke.

This is a clear example of a computer having some issues, the numbers just don't match-up with what I followed all year. This process needs a major overhaul, but its hard to say since the formula wasn't made public during the season.

• 2 weeks later...
very bad news tonight!!!!
is bohl done immediately to start his new gig at Wyoming? Ndsu will be playing a few more weeks and I would imagine he would need to be out recruiting now for Wyoming?

I've heard that Wyoming said he has the leave the team immediately. So that means NDSU will have to figure out another head coach for the next few weeks

KFAN is reporting Tim Brewster is considered to be the front runner to lead the Bison into the next millennium!

I hope its no one from the gophers or any big ten team for that matter

Anybody ever hear of Scott Hazelton? Buddy of mine who is a die heart ndsu fan says he's gonna be the next coach...

And people questioned coach Bohl and the rest of the team if they could play through the distractions, I guess they are showing everyone.

I have to say that I was a little nervous about how the team would respond after Bohl's announcement last week, but I think that when it was mentioned he would finish out the season it probably helped ease their minds somewhat. Based on the performance it doesn't look like they missed a beat.

GO BISON.

Quote:
North Dakota State Names Chris Klieman Next Head Football Coach

FARGO, N.D. – North Dakota State athletic director Gene Taylor today announced defensive coordinator Chris Klieman (KLY-men) will be the next head coach of the Bison football team following the conclusion of the 2013 season. Klieman will follow Craig Bohl, who accepted the head coaching position at Wyoming one week ago but will stay at NDSU through the end of his 11th year.

Klieman, 46, is completing his third season at North Dakota State and his second as the defensive coordinator. He joined the Bison staff in March 2011 as defensive backs coach following a nine-year stay at Northern Iowa where he was the defensive coordinator, co-defensive coordinator and secondary coach from 2006-10 under head coach Mark Farley and 1991-93 under then head coach Terry Allen, who is now at Missouri State.

NDSU will be Klieman's second head coaching job. He was the head coach for one season at Division III member Loras College where he went 3-7 in an injury-plagued 2005 season. He had been the defensive coordinator at Loras the previous three seasons and transformed the Duhawks into one of the Iowa Conference's most feared defensive units. Klieman took Loras from ninth in the league in defense to leading the league in rushing defense, passing defense and total defense.

North Dakota State has led the nation in scoring defense each of Klieman's three years on staff, and the Bison have improved every year. NDSU allowed 12.73 points allowed per game in 2011 and are allowing just 11.4 points per game this season. He was named the 2012 Football Scoop FCS Coordinator of the Year and has coached a two-time Buck Buchanan Award finalist in cornerback Marcus Williams.

A native of Waterloo, Iowa, Klieman was a three-time All-Gateway Conference defensive back at Northern Iowa and a four-year letterwinner from 1986-90. He graduated from UNI in 1990 with a bachelor's degree in health education and earned a master's degree in physical education from UNI in 1992.

Following his playing career, Klieman was an assistant coach for the Panthers from 1991-93. He also had assistant coaching stints at Western Illinois (1994-96), Kansas (1997), Missouri State (1999) and Loras (2001-04).

Klieman and his wife, Rhonda, are the parents of two sons, Devin and Colby, and one daughter, Haley.

Make that 31.

Pretty cold in Fargo tonight. Hope UNH left the bus running because they might as well get on it at halftime.

Yeah no kidding. Its not even fair. And no big teams will play them during the season. Maybe in the future. ..

NDSU is 43-2 winning 23 straight!! on way to 3rd national championship.

over 15,000 ndsu fans will travel to texas.

Why NDSU isnt FBS is beyond me, Mountain West & MAC refuse to offer them invites because NDSU would walk in and be top 1-2 right away.