• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I found yet another rod and reel.

Hit the river for a few moments this evening. Found a very nice combo"wish it was mine" on the East side of the river here in town. Describe what you lost and I will get it back to you. Email is [email protected], cell is 320 267 5909

Just got back from returning the pole to a very happy college student, said his brother found my post here... smile

Wow Rick I was over there that day and there were a lot of ppl around me fishing.I didn't think your post was going to be a success,boy I was wrong.I guess the odds are pretty good.

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

Great job Rick very honerable thing to do!

Wow Rick I was over there that day and there were a lot of ppl around me fishing.I didn't think your post was going to be a success,boy I was wrong.I guess the odds are pretty good.

Honestly, odds of getting something back to it's owner via HSO has had about a 50% success rate over the last few years. Have even had a couple times when the persons stuff I have found have been members here smile. Chances are, if a person has lost something, and they look hard enough, they will find their way here eventualy.

Great job on returning the combo Rick!! Honesty does pay.

That is very cool!! There are some special outstanding people on this site that have found things and found their owners by posting on the site! Good for you Rick!!!!

We should all chip in and buy Rick something for his generosity over the years. I know with certainty that he needs a new rod and reel combo...that thing he's using now is a piece of junk! wink

We should all chip in and buy Rick something for his generosity over the years. I know with certainty that he needs a new rod and reel combo...that thing he's using now is a piece of junk! wink

Someone found the one I keet stashed in the rocks frown looks like that one is gone for good. It was a decent set up when I brought it down there 3-4yrs ago, Finnor Ahab rod, Pinnacle Deadbolt peak limmited reel. Time to find another junker to hide grin

Time for a new hiding spot too. wink

Would be really cool if the person who found it would post on here trying to get it back to you. Fingers crossed.

After you found the owner of the last one found,Im crossing my fingers too.A rod and reel hidden in the rocks is something I would just leave alone in its place.Ppl leave things like that all the time to come back to and use as they please.I find nice folding chairs stashed and occasionally a net stashed near a good spot but it doesn't belong to me.I may use the chair or net but it stays there.

It's a shame that your combo got stolen...if anybody deserved a douche-bag-free hiding spot, it's certainly you. If you ever want a trip up to Mille Lacs, all the gas is on me.

Not real upset someone found it, like you said, it was a piece of junk grin just hope they needed it more than I did. Besides, it was getting to be time to replace it anyway wink

Not real upset someone found it, like you said, it was a piece of junk grin just hope they needed it more than I did. Besides, it was getting to be time to replace it anyway wink

I thought you liked that Deadbolt?

I thought you liked that Deadbolt?

When it was new, it was a top of the line reel. I replaced it with a Gander Guide series and a Pfluger reel, it's already stashed somewhere along the river wink

Btw, Tom, did you see someone had leeches for sale here on HSO list?