• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

MN WILD.....LOL!!!!! I told u so

BuckSutherland

I replied this to Harvey Lee back on July 4th, 2012, in reguards to the loser Wild signing parasite and stooper. And then they go out and trade for poooopville to end the season. LOL!!!! What a loser organization. Some teams will just never get it, and the word Minnesota usually preceeds the team name. There season was a huge suckjob! Backing into the playoffs on the last night and then getting BLOWN OUT in the first round. Dont worry faithful donkeys someday you might get to game six of the conference finals. LOL!!!! The wild, queens, and T-wolves all have the same thing in common. Give up yet??? Its empty trophey cases.

Quote:
...and HYPE is all it will be...

Another loser MN move. Name one time in the history in PRO sports in MN where giving out the big long-term deal has done anything for us.

Thats right, it has never worked. And like donks the Wild doubled down on it.

Look what losers the twins turned into signing Joe tampoon Mauer for 184 million.

The wild will continue to suck just like the rest of our teams. They will be lucky to make the playoffs, but to us MN fans I guess just making the playoffs is like winning the cup.

http://www.hotspotoutdoors.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/2869631/1/WILD_SIGN_PARISE_AND_SUTER

Here is the whole thread so you guys can go back and tell me how great they are.

Egg yolk should be fired tonight if they have any brains. Have fun backslapping over your one playoff win. These 2 pie stains and pooopville can go right up there with Greg Jennings, Kevin Garrnet, Herschel Walker, Joe Mauer.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BuckSutherland

• CaptainMusky

• Bear55

• PierBridge

Considering where they have been these past few seasons I would call this season a success. To get all those young guys some playoff experience is huge. A lot of people seem to forget it was a lock out shortened season...

Also, I think the consensus was that they are primed to make a real run these next few years, this year most were just expecting some valuable playoff time. (Which they got)

Wow Buck - what a great predicting 1 team out of the 28 others that won't win the cup mind. Next time I head to Vegas I'll get in touch and you can let me know which team in the NHL won't win the cup next year.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

Well, he did post this at 11pm last night! full-27051-32960-friday.gif

Hey Buck, since you are so good at predicting, how about Powerball numbers for Saturday's drawing? I will split it with you 90/10

Considering where they have been these past few seasons I would call this season a success.

The Twins are right around .500, the Wolves did great considering they did not have Love.....I suppose you are happy with these teams too! MN deserves better, especially with the Wild with the support and constant sellouts at the X. Smartest move at this point would be to replace Yeo, he just does not seem to have the capability to make "in game" adjustments IMO and his idea of constantly cramming the puck up the boards trying to get out of the D-zone vs cross ice passes to open players is way too elementary and does not give players at this level enough credit...if it were peewees I'd understand but come on! Send him back to the minors or let him go back to an Assistant position on another team where he belongs.

IMO and his idea of constantly cramming the puck up the boards trying to get out of the D-zone vs cross ice passes to open players is way too elementary and does not give players at this level enough credit...if it were peewees I'd understand but come on! Send him back to the minors or let him go back to an Assistant position on another team where he belongs.
Cross ice passes at this level is just asking for trouble. Not sticking up for Yeo, but that is a recipe for the opposition getting an odd-man rush the other way. Too many skilled players in the center of the ice. Doesnt even work well in College hockey.

Much of the problem with the Wild was created under the last regime. There was some serious house cleaning needed and we had to rebuild the program from the bottom up. The minor league team had few top tier talented players.

Within the last 3 years this has been built up tremendously and the cupboards arent bare anymore.

I think a lot of people forget how much of a role that Heatley actually had on this team and losing him was really devastating. He would have been priceless in this series.

I think missing the playoffs the last 5 years, last year a #12 this year a #8 is a success.

Sure they spent a ton of money on a couple key guys and traded some young talent to get Pominville, but those are moves made for beyond this year.

There will be a lot of new names on this team next year. I have a few names in mind that I would like to see in the Wild sweater for the right price.

The team is pretty close, they just didnt capitalize on the opportunities they had.

I am not convinced Yeo is the answer either, but for the most part I think the team made positive strides this year. Next year I predict a #4 finish for the Wild. Looking forward to the new conference alignment!!!

I am not convinced Yeo is the answer either, but for the most part I think the team made positive strides this year. Next year I predict a #4 finish for the Wild. Looking forward to the new conference alignment!!!

They better had made positive strides....expensive acquisitions for high end players....tons of young talent combined with the veterans. This season was a bust IMO...finished in the bottom half of the entire league. Better predictions for next year are "laughable" IMO as those expected to carry the team are all a year older and losing a step each year, other than Sutter IMO....and goal-tending is a big question mark all the sudden. Time will tell and I'll stand on my hopes Yeo is gone and a new system, tougher system, more accountable system is brought in.

When the sign says don't feed the bears, you'd better not feed the bears.

full-28076-32957-feedthebears450gy1.jpg

LOL... this plus your sig line... awesome man.

So you expect them to come straight out of a lockout season not having made the playoffs in 5 years and contend for the cup? How bout we enjoy the progress that we have made, and continue to improve because if we do these next few years are going to be exciting.

Yea the veterans will be a year older, but all of the young guys (lots of them) will also be a year older and will have more experience and will be better.

But hey, let's go bring in a new coach and system and start all of again next year... crazy

Goal Tending was a question mark for me at the start of the season, well, at least part way in anyway. Backstrom played FAR too many games. He always gets hurt granted this time he made it through the regular season. I would have liked to see more rotation with Kuemper or Hackett (while he was here) throughout the year.

Many of the older players will be gone next year. I dont think Bouchard, Cullen, Rupp, Backstrom and possibly Heatley will be back. Backs has a huge cap number, he is gone as is Bouchard from my recollection anyway.

No offense, but you cannot win with just two guys. So to have lofty expectations for the team by adding Parise and Suter is a bit much in year 1. I want Koivu gone. He's gotten the free pass too long and at the very least shouldnt be on the first line. The young guys take some time to develop. Zucker made progress, but he was up and down all year. The only one who stuck was Brodin which he is just a monster out there. Hockey is honestly the most team-oriented sport. One player cannot just take over an entire game in hockey like they can in basketball or even football.

Quote:
So you expect them to come straight out of a lockout season not having made the playoffs in 5 years and contend for the cup?

Thats the scary part at least with Buck starting this thread we know its a contrived bit or troll.

BB really believes the stuff he post as far as I can tell.

I'll predict coach of the year for Yeo next season if he's not fired today. smile

I'll predict coach of the year for Yeo next season if he's not fired today. smile

HAHAHA...just like you said Yeo was coming back regardless if they made the playoffs or not and then recanted after it was reported he was ready to be fired if they lost to Avs.

I will one up you in the prediction business; Yeo will NEVER be named coach of the year....in the NHL.

And yes...myself, many others, and the owners expected them to be better than in the bottom half of the league and perform listlessly in the first round. If Yeo is spewing all these same excuses to owners/upper mgmt I feel sorry for him!

Quote:
I'll predict coach of the year for Yeo next season if he's not fired today.

I AGREE!!!

Quote:
HAHAHA...just like you said Yeo was coming back regardless if they made the playoffs or not and then recanted after it was reported he was ready to be fired if they lost to Avs.

At least you are paying attention! grin

And for the record I enjoy and respect your takes on Wild hockey...no matter how knee-jerk/ panic stricken they may seem to me at times! smile

Go Wild!

I AGREE!!!

I'll change gears here; ME TOO, MAYBE TWO YEARS IN A ROW! GO WILD.... BEST COACH IN THE LEAGUE! CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR WITH ALL THE GOOD PLAYERS WE HAVE COMING BACK AND A NON-SHORTENED SEASON WE SHOULD JUST ROLL RIGHT INTO HOLDING UP THE CUP! CHAMPIONS IN 2014!!!!!

Quote:

And for the record I'm not ruling out Yeo still being fired. I know how hands on egotistical billionaire owners like Leo in sports operate ala Jerry Jones.

Wow how'd I miss that mess lol, meaning this thread so the MN guy is cheering for the Blackhawks or just against the Wild ? So he jumps on the Blackhawk bandwagon, all of 3 years ago they were champions, just like when all the Patriot fans popped up here in MN in places, pledge allegiance to the champion teams lol, you look smart then, what a clown. How couldn't he take a shot at Mauer and Morneau 38 million a year and 100 losses last couple years, cmon rip that 1st, but oh we have 2 titles so ya can't ? I guess the Kings last year limping in back door to the playoffs I guess no #8 seed really stands a chance. I'm surprised Buck could type with clown gloves on, floppy shoes, green wig, white smiley painted face, purple and pink polka dot jumpsuit, fire engine red nose, how can a guy type with all that on ? smile

Wow how'd I miss that mess lol, meaning this thread so the MN guy is cheering for the Blackhawks or just against the Wild ? So he jumps on the Blackhawk bandwagon, all of 3 years ago they were champions, just like when all the Patriot fans popped up here in MN in places, pledge allegiance to the champion teams lol, you look smart then, what a clown. How couldn't he take a shot at Mauer and Morneau 38 million a year and 100 losses last couple years, cmon rip that 1st, but oh we have 2 titles so ya can't ? I guess the Kings last year limping in back door to the playoffs I guess no #8 seed really stands a chance. I'm surprised Buck could type with clown gloves on, floppy shoes, green wig, white smiley painted face, purple and pink polka dot jumpsuit, fire engine red nose, how can a guy type with all that on ? smile

Is this English?

lol, he made a good run at the wild. smile I like how the Hawks won a few years ago, then you go back to is it 1961, 52 years ago. One of the original teams started was it 1926, I mean they are gonna have their 100th year in the league celebration apparently in 13 years lol and they have 1 true title really. They won 3 of 4 titles prior to Vietnam, 1 when the league was a real league in a way or more competition anyway, just calling a clown a clown lol. And no this isn't English, call it a cross between finnish/german/ and Inuit. MB Have a good weekend guys !

I'll change gears here; ME TOO, MAYBE TWO YEARS IN A ROW! GO WILD.... BEST COACH IN THE LEAGUE! CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR WITH ALL THE GOOD PLAYERS WE HAVE COMING BACK AND A NON-SHORTENED SEASON WE SHOULD JUST ROLL RIGHT INTO HOLDING UP THE CUP! CHAMPIONS IN 2014!!!!!

Wow.... you're just as bad as Buck, BBfenatic.

Buck is the biggest troll on HSO right now, and that says something. You should feel special.

The Wild improved, yes they spent a lot of money on 2 guys and traded a #1 pick and to top prospects for Pominville. I think they resign Cullen. Maybe get a hometown deal. Backs and Butch are gone. Heatley is to slow but great in front of the net.

It takes more then 2-3 new players to make a run at the cup when you start from scratch. The Wild should be better next year,but they need 1 more D man, some goal scoring, and our goaltending is up in the air.

Mr. Fletcher has his work cut out for him. We will see come July what they will start to look like for next year.

There's hope and there's hope for progressing to becoming better, that's good enough for me. I still miss you North Stars though, but let's get more pieces of the puzzle and drive that cup downtown in the state of hockey ! smile

Coyle, Zucker and Brodin are within a year or 2 of being some of the best if not the best in the league.This is without a doubt the best team they've ever had; coaching is possibly an issue in how the defense was utilized. Goaltenders are a issue but not the end of the world. That said Buck whose your pick for the cup now that the Sure loser is out lol.

This thread is great. All the backslapping and thumbs up for a successful season. What a joke. There was nothing good about it. I didnt watch more than a period or two of hockey all season at any level. I could care less. I just see lowlights on the news every so often.

Enjoy loserville with these big contracts just like every other MN team in history that went with the big contract. Donkeys.

I didnt watch more than a period or two of hockey all season at any level. I could care less. .

Alright, well that throws any argument you had right out the window.