Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
shamrock7

Forks are a moving

shamrock7

Just came through and the Littlefork had just broke loose and the Bigfork was ready to go. River was a mess but it was clear at Loman so it must have just broke loose. Should see the effects tomorrow

holmsvc

Any reports as to how far the ice chunks have got? I have some friends fishing out by sportsmans right now.

LindellProStaf

I am sure the chunks are there now. They were bank to bank earlier this morning. Not as bad now. Some are huge.

vman11

Did it cloud up pretty bad?

LindellProStaf

Yup the river rose about a foot and the current is stronger too. Looks pretty dirty now. I am going down to check my dock and will report back soon. Saw boats leaving town when I was in town earlier.

holmsvc

Has the ice cleared town yet?

vman11

I just saw a picture from a guy at work, who was down by Vidas today. The river is full of debris and looked a lot like choclate milk.

vman11

Vidas

full-27252-32703-rainyriverdirty.jpg

LindellProStaf

Looks like most of the ice has moved by Baudette now. Just a thin line of ice now.

shamrock7

The river in Baudette was just loaded with ice and as we drove East towards the Falls, there was less ice but more debris. Once we got to Manitou Falls, started noticing a lot more water. Got to the Big Fork and it was all piled up against the bridge so that will be headed downstream soon also.

TyGuy02

What's the prediction looking like for Sunday? Heading up and any idea if it'll clear up much in regards to debris and would the bite be alright?