Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
FrontenacPike

Share your Favorite Ice fishing Photos

leech~~

My PB Laker on a very nice weekend.

full-27051-26942-img_0442.jpg

HUMMER 55

at age 4, gett'n the hang of it!

full-26576-26960-img_20120311_00051.jpg

northcountry24

full-40521-26962-398028_337182379643496_

full-40521-26963-164844_189639487731120_

teaching my little brother how to tip up fish i told him i would catch the first one to show him... good thing i did the 35" is my biggest through the ice!

Tyler Voss

Heading out this afternoon for the first time! Can't Wait!

A few from last season.

432069_10150615009039939_874056398_n.jpg

395691_10150612652844939_1627584343_n1.j

402213_10150498732529939_1859612219_n.jp

391797_10150450909709939_1514039571_n-2.

RawHog

Heading out this afternoon for the first time! Can't Wait!

A few from last season.

395691_10150612652844939_1627584343_n1.j

Nice fish ya got there. Out of curiosity, what am I not understanding when I look at this guys hand?

Tyler Voss

Ha I didn't even notice that. He's just a lanky 15 year old kid with no broken bones that I know of.

Jim Uran

What's up with the rat????

OnAFly

I hear they taste much better out of cold water wink

northerndave

Lol!! Is that a muskrat?

Tyler Voss

What's up with the rat????

Couldn't resist the chartreuse jig tipped with a waxie! laugh JK

Just messing around until the bite started.

thatoneguy

I don't think I'll ever top this one. muskie-1.jpg

leech~~

Here's one of my favorite shots of another HSO member up on a Northen MN lake fishing Lakers. Say's solitude! smile

full-27051-27033-img_0445.jpg

Mattandjosh

Okay maybe I am just not very bright but how can I add a pic?

Mattandjosh

full-42428-27063-hungryfish.jpg

19" walleye caught using jig and minnow head on WBL

Notice the 4 inch crappie in its mouth.

Hungry Fish!!!

Lucky Dogg

My 9yr old was hitting bass all day on tip-ups while I was tring to take a nap, then this one dropped by, C/R on a south metro lake. Not to bad for a kid his age to be able to rebait and reset by himself. Nice job shorty!

Tyler Voss

PIG from this eve.

DSC_0887.jpg

minnbowhunter

samspike.jpg

benspike.jpg

Two of my grandkids with nice pike they caught last year

Wilrose Thompson

Awe. I never tried fishing on winter. I guess it's fun. smile

Tyler Voss

Slabs are still hungry!

DSC_0920.jpg

arcmaster67

my youngest daughters first 30 incher on LBDN 02-17-12full-31719-27556-lbdn17feb12028(small).j

LakeDocktor

This photo is a few years old. If you get the Vexilar email newsletter, you will notice that this picture is highlighted in every newsletter. Needless to say, he feels famous!

Devin1_zps8ef57c0a.jpg

This one was taken last year.

devin_zps87985f6b.jpg

eyeguy 54
full-27930-27605-img_5493.jpg

eyeguy 54
full-27930-27606-img_5499.jpg

Hoffer

Tyler-

Thats awesome!

What are the limits on Muskrats?