• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

UPL North Division

Matt Johnson

We have started a UPL North Division and the info is now up on the following website link... www.ultimatepanfishleague.com/North

Jim Uran will be the contact and director for this league. You can go to the above link to see more info about registering and you can use the contact info there to get any questions answered.

I'm also sure Jim will be chiming in soon for more info as well.

Ice will be here soon!! smile

It's time to start spreading the message grin

I can't wait to get this North Division going and look forward to see it expand even further in upcoming years.

As Matt stated, I will be the contact person and I can be reached via email at [email protected]

I'm in too! Let me know if you have fliers made up, or if you want to make some up. I travel a lot and would be happy to pass the word along! Some VERY interesting lakes!

Tony,

That would be nice to get. Can we get some so we can start putting them up in our areas?

Jim,

I fish in the Metro UPL and would be interested in fishing a select few of the UPL North tournaments as time permits. If you do not get a full roster will you be allowing fill in teams to round out the various events?

I'm sure that will be a possibility.. I need to call Matt and get some more of these rules ironed out!