• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Live Well Pump

Does anybody where I can get a replacement pump for my live well, I burnt mine up this weekend.

Any of the big box places would have one. Big C, GM, FF, Wally world would be a start. or check the website of the pumps company for a replacement.

Check FF, they might have what you are looking for. Also could go over to Westre's, I know for sure they can help you out. This would be my personal choice wink

I replaced mine with Atwood's Tsunami pumps from Fleet Farm.

They work very well.

Check you existing pump for GPH rating(Gallons per Hour.

Common sizes are 500 and 800 GPH.

Thanks for the suggestions, I already checked fleet and they did not have it. I was in Little Falls and stopped by Hillmerson RV to see if by chance they had it and they did.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

What pump do you have? Many just have a replaceable cartridge that twists in and then rewire.

What pump do you have? Many just have a replaceable cartridge that twists in and then rewire.

Yep that is the one I got. Took 10min to replace.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Yeah they are pretty nice. Mayfair I believe which is now Johnson Companies. Sounds like you must have found one.