Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
Down Deep

What are your plans for the MN opener?

Down Deep

I'll be headed to Vermillion for Saturday and Sunday. Then going to Red on Tuesday and Wednesday. Planning on the SLR for the following weekend.

Da_Bearded_One

We are going to winnibigosh sat morning Saturday evening we are going to Mille Lacs and Sunday Lake Superior weather permitting.

Northlander

I will be on the river running around trying to find some hawgs for the Twin Ports Walleye Associations Tourney the next 2 weeks off and on.

Jarrid Houston

RIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim Almquist

Heading to Winni Friday morning to try for Crappies and staying until Monday.

traveler

Hey DD; where are you staying/fishing out of on Red? I'll be up there at the cabin from friday before opener thru the week and second weekend:) Maybe we can meet up at Westwind and tell a few fish stories over a couple of beers:)

Down Deep

We will be at the Bog campground and fishing somewhere around the Tamarack area or up on the northshore. We have to to to Baudette on Monday night to a 90th birthday party for my buddies uncle. I'll see how things go.

traveler

What does your boat look like...I'll keep an eye out for ya anyway, we'll be driving by a couple times a day:)

Down Deep

I've got a red 2009 Lund Explorer Sport with a 115 Merc. There will be two old guys in the boat who will be probably arguing about something. What are you running? Should be up there about 10 am on Monday. I have to head home on Tuesday afternoon. Still have to work for another year and a half.

jwmiller33

I'll be heading up to LOTW for opener... I am licking my chops to get up there after the amazing fishing we had this spring up there. Good luck to all heading out on Saturday. Stay safe and good fishin'!

tacklejunkie

Working mad

traveler

DD; Depending on the weather (and how much $$ I feel like spending on gas!) I might be in the old 16 red lund w/25 HP Yammy, or the dark blue/white Champion center console w/150 Yammy...can't miss that one:) We'll keep an eye out for ya!

fishinfey8

Coming up to help my dad move. Will be out on Island or St. Louis River. Probably Island though since there are multiple places to catch fish without any crowds.

Surface Tension

BWCAW Motor Route for Eyes.

Have fun and be safe.

spivak

Decided to switch from walleye this year and try to find some lake trout off of the Gunflint. Hope we can catch some trolling otherwise we'll be jigging.

JAR JAR

I'll be playing bumper boats on the river crazylaugh

John

Northlander

Jar Jar holler if ya see me.

Big Country

Taking a flight to Texas to bury a friend. Yeah, suck job man. Have fun, be safe, leave some for me. BC