Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
harvey lee

B&B Sports- Hutch

harvey lee

I started going to them a few years back as I was not happy with the other 2 Mercury dealers I did business with.

Again today, there were as expected, perfect on everything they did for me and always very nice.

I will be thier customer for quite some time as thier service is very good.

deerhunter

Bought my boat from there last year butch was very nice to deal with

smalliehunter

Just picked up my boat from there today. Super nice staff. And knowledgeable. Had them hook up 2 graphs and run through the motor. I have owned 2 other boats and they did all my maintanace on them as well. Kind of expensive on the labor charge but they do things I can't so I cannot complain I guess

Mr. Wizard

Butch has taken care of me for the last 20 years. Used boats and motors, repairs, and a new boat last week. Always fair and easy to deal with. No high pressure or sales pitches....just finds and puts together what you want. Tom is a great mechanic and will give you an honest opinion on repairs.

c0untryf1sh3r

Their labor charge is a little high as previously mentioned but they are a top notch staff IMO. When my dad bought our Bayliner we never brought it anywhere else to get it serviced.

harvey lee

In regards to thier labor charge, the 2 dealers I went to in the metro were both higher than Butch. Then, even with the higher labor charge, the work was not done correctly.

clKiekhafer

I didn't buy my boat from B&B and the motor is one that they are not authorized to service as they are with Mercury or Evninrude. I needed a water pump this Spring because the original one was about 8 years old, but still functioning. They informed me that they could do it, but the parts would not be OEM parts, but third party ones. They did the work for me and I thought the charge was reasonable and what they estimated. I will be going back to them when the time is necessary. I also thought the labor rate was fair.

Thanks Butch and the Boys & Galls