• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Ok, this is a total long shot I know. But hey, what the heck.

Last year around 4th of July I was driving from our cabin to the landing on the east on of west battle lake. Our cabin is on Belmont so I went up CO Hwy 5 through Clitheral.

Somewhere along those lines I had 2 fishing rods come out of the boat. One was a cheapy cabelas bait casting rod and the other was a custom made spinning rod. Both with reels, the spinning reel had never been used, although after the dive out of my boat I'm sure it took a little beating.

I realize that this was close to a year ago, but I thought maybe someone found it in that time. The custom rod isn't anything special. Just a cheap kit but it was the first I built so it has some sentimental value.

If any one has seen it please let me know. I dont care about the reel or the cabelas rod (although I'd love those back too) really all I want is the rod.

Last year I posted on here I think and called the bait shop and stuff but nobody had heard anything...i figured It's been a while so maybe they turned up.

Rod2.jpg

Rod3.jpg

Rod4.jpg