Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

• Announcements

• Rick

Members Only Fluid Forum View   08/08/2017

Fluid forum view allows members only to get right to the meat of this community; the topics. You can toggle between your preferred forum view just below to the left on the main forum entrance. You will see three icons. Try them out and see what you prefer.   Fluid view allows you, if you are a signed up member, to see the newest topic posts in either all forums (select none or all) or in just your favorite forums (select the ones you want to see when you come to Fishing Minnesota). It keeps and in real time with respect to Topic posts and lets YOU SELECT YOUR FAVORITE FORUMS. It can make things fun and easy. This is especially true for less experienced visitors raised on social media. If you, as a members want more specific topics, you can even select a single forum to view. Let us take a look at fluid view in action. We will then break it down and explain how it works in more detail.   The video shows the topic list and the forum filter box. As you can see, it is easy to change the topic list by changing the selected forums. This view replaces the traditional list of categories and forums.   Of course, members only can change the view to better suit your way of browsing.   You will notice a “grid” option. We have moved the grid forum theme setting into the main forum settings. This makes it an option for members only to choose. This screenshot also shows the removal of the forum breadcrumb in fluid view mode. Fluid view remembers your last forum selection so you don’t lose your place when you go back to the listing. The benefit of this feature is easy to see. It removes a potential barrier of entry for members only. It puts the spotlight on topics themselves, and not the hierarchical forum structure. You as a member will enjoy viewing many forums at once and switching between them without leaving the page. We hope that fluid view, the new functionality is an asset that you enjoy .
Sign in to follow this  
EBass

2012 NBA Champs will be.....

EBass

Make your guesses now. OKC all the way! HEAT will prolly win it but I like the under-dog. Go Thunder!

schmitty3

#TeamHeat

ozzie

either way if you can get the Thunder VS Heat in the finals it will be a good series to watch!!!

PierBridge

Unfortunately with Rose out you can pretty much give the title to the Heat now. It suks but at least they choked last year!

Juan Grande

I would like to see Heat/Thunder. Some nice individual match ups there with Lebron/Durant. Westbrook would be the x factor for OKC since Miami is fairly weak at the PG position.

Storm

I believe this is the year for miami. We'll see if the Thunder can even hold of dallas on the road as they have struggled with them already.

The team I am rooting for is the Spurs. Would love to see Duncan get one more and end on a good note like Robinson did.

oleWalter

I believe the Spurs are going to be hanging the banner this year. Deepest team in the league, great guard play and experience will help this team win it all. Spurs over Heat in 6 games

KrabbyPatties

Unfortunately with Rose out you can pretty much give the title to the Heat now. It suks but at least they choked last year!

I'm with you--sucks that Rose is out and really sucks that the Heat will probably get it. frown

EBass

OKC eeked out a win against LA last night. OKC up 2-0!

Side note: Spurs look like they are on a mission.

Scott M

Heat getting into a jam, down 2-1. I still see them clawing their way back, but nothing would make me happier than seeing the Pacers take them out.

mrklean

spurs are looking prety dang good right now

paceman

The winner of the spurs/thunder series will win the whole thing... I am also leading towards the spurs. Parker/Duncan vs. Westbrook/Durant will be fun to watch.

ted4887

I'm rooting for the Heat, but the Spurs look unbeatable right now. They are a fun team to watch. By far the best coached team in basketball.

EBass

It's like the east already lost. OKC/Spurs all set for Sunday 7:30 (Central Time) on TNT. Go OKC!

East is still up in the air. If Indy beats da Heat I could see them beating Boston/76'ers, but Indy in the Finals? Who would've thunk?

PierBridge

With Bosh out there may be hope still!

EBass

Of course HEAT pulled away and won the series - what was I thinking that Indy could make it. Doesn't matter for 6er's or Boston, Da Heat will win.

Heat vs ? in the finals.

ozzie

With Bosh out there may be hope still!

He was out almost the whole series....the Heat looked good again last night against a good Pacers team. With the extra day or two of rest this should give Bosh time to be able to play at the start of the next series. Heat-Thunder in the finals

paceman

Gosh now the heat are looking pretty good. My guess is Miami in 5. As for the west I think SA in 6.

mrklean

another big win by the spurs tonight 20 in a row? Would be cool to see Heat vs Spurs see if lebron can get revenge since his first NBA finals he got destroyed by the spurs

EBass

Spurs are no joke. Looks like Spurs/Heat as of now. KG looks old. He went for a dunk in game 1 and didn't have the ups and hit the rim and fell into a camera man. Then you got Ducan who is playing lights out.

SalmonSlayer

Spurs in 5, tie the 2001 Lakers for the best post season record ever. 16-1

schmitty3

Wow what a game. Rondo was ridiculous! Wade came up big late, Lebron made some plays, and they got some shots out Haslem and Battier. Gotta wonder how it woulda been different if they woulda called that foul on Rondo in OT. That was as clear as it gets, and was a 4 point swing in a few seconds.

paceman

Yeah that was a great game. A classic for sure. I agree that was a terrible no call on rondo in OT. I can't imagine being a ref in one of those games. very physical play. Interesting how horrible the heat shot free throws. They missed a bunch. They make a few more and they win in regulation. I did not like james holding the ball for a last second shot at the end of regulation. He shot poorly all game. He should have drove in and tried a last second shot up close. Probably would have been fouled and had free shrows to win the game.

EBass

Nice win for OKC. Can they repeat that performance 3 more times?

PierBridge

Yes, the could and they will, I hope~