• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

New Venture as the Lake of the Woods Outdoorsman

LOTW_Outdoorsman

Thank you to everyone that followed the Lake of the Woods Fishing Report Videos that I had the pleasure of putting together for the Wigwam Resort over the past few years. With that said, I am no longer with the Wigwam and have started the next chapter of my life as the Lake of the Woods Outdoorsman.

I will be guiding on Lake of the Woods (Minnesota and Ont. Canada) as the Lake of the Woods Outdoorsman, and will continue giving each member of the Fishing Minnesota family the latest and greatest up to date fishing and hunting information from my extraordinary back yard, Lake of the Woods County. Special thank you must go to Rick and Joe for all the support on this new venture. To find out more about the Lake of the Woods Outdoorsman, please go to www.lakeofthewoodsoutdoorsman.com. The site is still under construction, but more and more will be added by the day.

Thank you all for allowing me the opportunity to share all my wonderful adventures! Let the journey begin, and hopefully I will have the opportunity to share the next adventure with you by my side.

As always, Happy Fishing and God Bless

Lake of the Woods Outdoorsman...Jean-Paul Tessier

JP.

I'm sorry to hear things didn't pan out with the Wigwam. You've been enormously beneficial to their operation, and a great voice for Lake of the Woods tourism, and resorts all around the lake.

Whatever your endeavors, I'm certain you will be a great success. You bring a fresh enthusiasm, not to mention years of experience to every "Outdoorsman" out there, and for that we thank you!

Thanks again for all the great video footage, and open willingness to share your tips and successes with everyone. Wigwam has no idea what they're losing.

Also a huge thank you for incorporating an open and bold Christian faith-based message in what you're doing! You are a great example of a modern day disciple of Jesus - which is what He wants us all to be.

Nothing but the best of luck to you, and I look forward to your next chapter of reports from Lake of the Woods.

May God's rich blessings be with you.

Sam smile

JP Good luck! Thanks to you I loaded up on pink charmers and schooled my buddies this winter while they sat there with dumb looks on their faces.

It was always fun to watch your vids. I really liked the one where you skated to the house! That doesnt happen often!

Good Luck J.P.!! Give me a call if you ever need anything. See ya out there!...JIMMER

Hey JP, read your story on your new website and really appreciate what you have and are doing. Seeing that my son is a Marine and I love to fish up there on LOW, we'll be in touch. Keep in the book and have a great summer.

good luck JP on your new adventure, thanks fall great uptodate info from the wigwam, will be looking foward to your new an lastest reports as LOWOD. Later boar